Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Bianconero

Game 3, 2018: @ Cleveland Browns [TNF]

Recommended Posts

14 hours ago, GangGreen420 said:

Nothing like being the underdog against Cleveland. 

Yea a just saw where Cleveland is favored to win. The Browns only won one game in over two years and they are better than the Jets??????

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, ekill08x said:

This is a game that Lee needs needs to use his athleticism to an advantage and force Tyrod to throw. Hes not a good QB. He makes a ton of high percentage and low risk throws to protect the ball. Hes a game manager with wheels. I think we stop their offense, but their defense is going to destroy our offense. 

They had trouble containing Tannehill.. all that needs to be said 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, GangGreen420 said:

They had trouble containing Tannehill.. all that needs to be said 

I dont think they game planned for Tannenhill to run. Tyrod's running is literally half of his game. That being said, watching Tannenhill run on us was very frustrating. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That's what happens when they play PIT/NO tough and we lose to MIA at home.

A CLE bar set up Go-Pro's around the bar to capture the moment when they win.  We better show up tonight that's all I'm saying.  Glad CLE is playing well but no reason we can't go into CLE and win.  They have a great DL and D overall but we should be able to stop them as well.  It's going to be a low scoring game I feel and Darnold needs to not give them a short field.  I'm scared of Tyrod's legs the most and their DL against our OL.  

Hopefully Crowell can run right at Garrett and slow his pass rush.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, GangGreen420 said:

They had trouble containing Tannehill.. all that needs to be said 

They schemed that really well and only pulled it out when needed.  Gase did a great job sneaking that in especially with Tanny coming off a bad knee.  Tyrod isn't going to surprise anyone, they should know it's coming.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In 5 games over the last three years, Tyrod Taylor has averaged 6 carries and 32 yards a game against us. Not insignificant, but not a game changer. It all depend when those runs come. Tannehill killed us when it mattered most.

Not many people picking the Jets. I see a similar game to the Miami game, a couple plays here and there will decide this game.

Edited by SDotNova

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Rockice_8 said:

That's what happens when they play PIT/NO tough and we lose to MIA at home.

A CLE bar set up Go-Pro's around the bar to capture the moment when they win.  We better show up tonight that's all I'm saying.  Glad CLE is playing well but no reason we can't go into CLE and win.  They have a great DL and D overall but we should be able to stop them as well.  It's going to be a low scoring game I feel and Darnold needs to not give them a short field.  I'm scared of Tyrod's legs the most and their DL against our OL.  

Hopefully Crowell can run right at Garrett and slow his pass rush.

Listen I feel for them, truly I am sure part of us all do, but F them. That is some cocky $#!T. I hope we have another Detroit game on D. Jets aren't a playoff team, but we are no slouch either. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We are only the second team to ever play 3 games in 11 days? Didn’t know that 

Other was Philly in 2013 and they went 1-2 (also?)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, GangGreen420 said:

We are only the second team to ever play 3 games in 11 days? Didn’t know that 

Other was Philly in 2013 and they went 1-2 (also?)

Shoot. Nice info.

So the Eagles won the season opener on Monday night. Then they took an L in a tight game in week 2. Followed that up with an L on Thursday night. That’s bad news for us.

The good news is that they went 10-6 that year after starting the year 1-3. Not that I’m expecting 10-6. Just that all won’t be lost in the first 4 games. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, GangGreen420 said:

We are only the second team to ever play 3 games in 11 days? Didn’t know that 

Other was Philly in 2013 and they went 1-2 (also?)

The Eagles played at home on Thursday. So our 11 day stretch is tougher.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You guys will win. We'll find another Brownsian way to lose the game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, DawgX said:

You guys will win. We'll find another Brownsian way to lose the game.

I’ve got a bad feeling about this one

I think this is the game where the Jets offensive line is completely exposed 

Edited by GangGreen420

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, GangGreen420 said:

I’ve got a bad feeling about this one

I think this is the game where the Jets offensive line is completely exposed 

I have the same feeling. I think their d line forces darnold to make to many mistakes. But who knows the jets are always the team that win when everyone thinks they'll lose and lose when everyone thinks they'll win. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  



×