Around the NFL II - Even NFLier

y2lamanaki

5 minutes ago, y2lamanaki said:

Yeah, I'm nervous about that game. They'll be like what the Cardinals did to us, only on steroids. 

Just what I was thinking, only thing I was thinking that could give us an advantage is that Roman was our OC and maybe staley can pull some things out of the memory bank during film review to give us a little edge.  That is stretching it tho.

I’m so excited to play the Ravens and the Seahawks. Those are the two games I’m most excited for. I’m not at all worried about the Ravens because of the Cardinals game. Don’t think those games are related at all. I am worried about the Ravens game because they are a very good team. 

26 minutes ago, y2lamanaki said:

Yeah, I'm nervous about that game. They'll be like what the Cardinals did to us, only on steroids. 

Yeah well whatever happens, we won't have to worry about them in January

Maybe in February though, and if that's the case, then at least we will have actual experience against Jackson. You can't simulate him. 

Also, we have to have some inside information into Greg Roman. (You just know roman and harbaugh are going to want to run up the score against us too) 

No Kwon :( he was maybe the only guy who can run with Jackson. Would be legendary if he could come back and play in the rematch 

1 minute ago, N4L said:

Yeah well whatever happens, we won't have to worry about them in January

Maybe in February though, and if that's the case, then at least we will have actual experience against Jackson. You can't simulate him. 

Also, we have to have some inside information into Greg Roman. (You just know roman and harbaugh are going to want to run up the score against us too) 

No Kwon :( he was maybe the only guy who can run with Jackson. Would be legendary if he could come back and play in the rematch 

No Kwon in either - he has a 6-month injury. And I would imagine by this point that the best information on Greg Roman will be game film from this season rather than 5-year old intel. But, either way, I think it's going to be rough. They are the team I would least like to see in any potential Super Bowl matchup. I don't feel we match up well at all. 

Not that we still couldn't beat them in a few weeks or in February - just that I like that matchup the least.