NFC playoff picture week 12

1. 49ers (10-1

2. Saints (9-2)

3. Packers (8-3)

4. Cowboys (6-5)

5. Seahawks (9-2)

6. Vikings (8-3)

In the hunt: Rams (6-4), Eagles (5-6)

Eagles in the hunt for NFCE, the 5-6 teams or worse are no threat to SF and tbh are not really a threat to the wildcard either

Rams at 6-4, not a threat for the division. Probably won't usurp Seattle either. They're in competition for the last WC spot with Minnesota, but i'm more worried about Minnesota than LA at this point. I've officially stopped worrying about the 5-6 or worse teams, or the Rams, catching up with us, as well as the NFCE. We also have the tiebreaker over GB, but its still good for them to be behind us

Week 13 games of importance for us

Saints @ Falcons - lets go Falcons

Giants @ Packers - lets go Giants

Vikings @ Seahawks - lets go Vikings

• Like 1

8 hours ago, 49ersfan said:

Giants @ Packers - lets go Giants

This one should actually be let's go Packers. We hold the best tiebreaker (head to head) over them, so it's better for us if they win the NFC North. One of the Vikings losses is to an AFC team and there's no head to head possibility, so we might not win a tiebreaker over them should one be needed.

16 minutes ago, NcFinest9erFan said:
we could potentially play them without their starting LEFT Tackle and Guard.

I think our D can match up well and kick their arses, tbh. Give Brees big problems as we did Rodgers. 

I think our O will struggle though.. but Shanny's continued to be clever.. and we'll see how healthy Lattimore will be. 

This game's gonna be CRAZY. 

• Like 2

The current 6th seed in the AFC is 6-5 Pittsburgh, working on their third quarterback of the year, with teams like the Raiders close behind. The browns actually have a better shot at making the playoffs because of the schedule than Pitt because of the remaining schedule. So Pitt/Cleveland. 

The current 6th seed in the NFC is 8-3 Minnesota.....

Oof. 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

The current 6th seed in the AFC is 6-5 Pittsburgh, working on their third quarterback of the year, with teams like the Raiders close behind. The browns actually have a better shot at making the playoffs because of the schedule than Pitt because of the remaining schedule. So Pitt/Cleveland. 

The current 6th seed in the NFC is 8-3 Minnesota.....

Oof. 

Yep, the conference discrepencty is crazy.

Browns have a great shot at making the playoffs. The Broncos loss was huge, if they win that one and are 6-5? They are almost a lock to make the playoffs.