Dorsey a genius????

Keylargobrownie

Oh yeah... I wish I could remember the guy on this forum who told me before the 2017 draft that Mahomes was worth nothing more than a mid round pick. That dude could end up being the best QB in the league in the future.

45 minutes ago, DawgX said:

Oh yeah... I wish I could remember the guy on this forum who told me before the 2017 draft that Mahomes was worth nothing more than a mid round pick. That dude could end up being the best QB in the league in the future.

He kinda is like right now. Current front runner for MVP and it ain't even close.

10 minutes ago, Gannon12 said:

Someone send in some NFL refs in here. These people are too optimistic. That’s illegal hands to the face

How can one not be optimistic with Baker Mayfield as one's starting QB? He's not just the leader of this Browns team, he's the leader of this city. The Land hath awoken.

Just now, Gannon12 said:

Let’s wait and see. You definitely need to use Chubb aloooooooooooot more

Oh don't worry about me. I'm packin' Chubb and intend to flop him out as much as humanly possible.

And as far as Baker, the future is set in stone. Time is nonlinear. Hee hee has already achieved greatness. It is already done.

31 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

Oh don't worry about me. I'm packin' Chubb and intend to flop him out as much as humanly possible.

And as far as Baker, the future is set in stone. Time is nonlinear. Hee hee has already achieved greatness. It is already done.

Don’t worry about me I parked my Carr at the U pull it. It’s sketchy and can’t keep plays alive. Luckily I have a Mack........ o wait awwwwwwwwwwww. Welp 

Archived