Week 4 GDT- Eagles @ Titans

FutureIsWhite

Bro...it isnt Mariotas fault...every other play is a WR mistake...if Davis and Jonnu catch those balls this is a different game...you have to realize hes getting pressure he has to throw it fast...its a quick pass...Davis has to make an attempt there you dont just let the ball go flying into the defense...this isnt practice.

in his defense he does have probably the worst receiving group in the NFL and a hurt throwing hand

This team isn't fun to watch, I mean we're 2-1 and atop our division, playing a really good team today and only losing by a touchdown, but i'm just not having fun watching this team

Just now, capton_cutclass said:

I actually like the way Mariotas been playing to be honest...hes been money this game...this is a tough defense.

Id like to see someone coach these receivers up better...Davis has been playing well but Jonnu...what was that? We have a TE who can't catch passes its a joke.

Thank you. People need to chill the F out. He still has a hurt hand and his receivers have let him down again. O-line has been anything but dominant too. Given the circumstances I think he’s played well.

1 minute ago, dtait93 said:

Thank you. People need to chill the F out. He still has a hurt hand and his receivers have let him down again. O-line has been anything but dominant too. Given the circumstances I think he’s played well.

There’s no chill the F out, he constantly makes bone head decisions I get that his WR are crap I get Davis ran the wrong route but guess what you as the QB should also know my supporting cast ain’t worth a can of beans, therefore it’s on me, I have to play smart football & do everything I can to will is to victory. It’s why QB is paid significantly higher than every other position. It’s what separates the good 1’s from mediocre, & great. He should know better by now 

It was bad playcall...the throw wasn't bad it was the way he read the play...but thats on Davis...Davis has to know he doesn't have time to be going through his progressions...he has to beat his man and if he cant make the catch hes a DB on the play...he just stood there afraid to make contact...

The playcall is my problem...I mean come on...you see Philly do the 2 minute drill...its 10 yard out routes completed and first downs...its not crazy *** plays out of shotgun on 1st down.

The playcalling needs to improve on offense...its not as bad as last year but when I saw that bunch formation I was like what the hell is this...and then he threw the pick and Im like well no surprise there.

Archived