Week 4 GDT- Eagles @ Titans

FutureIsWhite

Just now, TitanRedd said:

There’s no chill the F out, he constantly makes bone head decisions I get that his WR are crap I get Davis ran the wrong route but guess what you as the QB should also know my supporting cast ain’t worth a can of beans, therefore it’s on me, I have to play smart football & do everything I can to will is to victory. It’s why QB is paid significantly higher than every other position. It’s what separates the good 1’s from mediocre, & great. He should know better by now 

Yes there is a chill he F out. It is not the QB’s fault when a wideout runs the wrong route. Period the end.

5 minutes ago, Kookie23 said:

Well he I'm sure if he didn't miss games due to fragility he'd throw more picks for me to ***** about.

Played a good game so far, but let's focus on the one bad play. Bust.

Taylor missed a block earlier that lead to a Derek Barnett sack. Why the hell did we pay him? Bust.

And if you never post and wait for Mariota to come in here and do nothing but rip on him, no one is ever going to take anything you say seriously. It's as bad as the people who blame the receivers for everything and don't ever blame Mariota.

1 minute ago, dtait93 said:

Yes there is a chill he F out. It is not the QB’s fault when a wideout runs the wrong route. Period the end.

Right let me here you say that in the Super Bowl we up by 3, & Marcus throws a pick 6 because the receiver ran the wrong route. When he had an open receiver also underneath. Use your head stop making excuses at the field position a sack is better than handling the ball over. His IQ is reckless 

I like Marcus but that might have been a overthrow and trying too much.    Still three huge plays this game.  Have cost us.  The Taylor drops.  The interception   And the D giving up a 93 yrd TD drive where recievers were wide wide open 

And as I watch 2nd half out D is getting killed again penalty might save us

1 minute ago, TitanRedd said:

Right let me here you say that in the Super Bowl we up by 3, & Marcus throws a pick 6 because the receiver ran the wrong route. When he had an open receiver also underneath. Use your head stop making excuses at the field position a sack is better than handling the ball over. His IQ is reckless 

It’s still the receivers fault for running the wrong route. Doesn’t matter if it’s the preseason or Super Bowl.

Archived