? Week 4: 2-1 Bucs vs 2-1 Bears

Jimmy Austin

1 minute ago, sryan66611 said:

Still doesn't matter Fitz is missing a lot of throws out there and there were drops too so its not all him.   

Either way we have nothing to lose right now in putting Jameis in...   we are losing by 35 points and I don't think we are coming back the odds are definitely not in our favor.

yeah lets just blame our offense 

its all their fault

yayy jameis

Just now, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

its all their fault

yayy jameis

no one saying that but getting a bunch of crappy throws and 3's and outs isn't excusable either

or I guess every team should be happy they got 3 points at the half vs Chicago because their defense is just legendary

Just now, sryan66611 said:

So what's everyone's thoughts on Lavonte...   It seems to me that he has lost a step and just isn't what he use to be.   Don't get me wrong he is still a good linebacker but he was living off his speed and quickness and it just doesn't seem there anymore.  

I said this after game 1 when we played New Orleans

1 minute ago, sryan66611 said:

So what's everyone's thoughts on Lavonte...   It seems to me that he has lost a step and just isn't what he use to be.   Don't get me wrong he is still a good linebacker but he was living off his speed and quickness and it just doesn't seem there anymore.  

He appears to have lost a step.

It doesn't help that we're lining him up one on one against guys like Kamara and Cohen.

1 minute ago, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

its all their fault

yayy jameis

No one is saying this is only the offence’s fault, but they need to be held accountable for a bad half.

We apparently have a good offence, so it’s not acceptable to put up 3 points in a half. It’s not acceptable to be in the red zone and throw a bad pick. It’s not acceptable to continually kill drives with bad penalties.

Fitz isn’t moving his feet and has missed some easy throws. There’s no sense in keeping him in there if the coaching staff believes there’s a better alternative on the bench.

Archived