? Week 4: 2-1 Bucs vs 2-1 Bears

Jimmy Austin

1 minute ago, Lil' Shorty said:

Yeah how Koetter handles coaching and personnel decisions over the next 2 weeks will determine if he keeps coaching this team after this year in my opinion.

He’s given Smith more than enough opportunities.

He can either make the obvious change, or leave with him.

I'm kinda excited for 2nd half to see Winston

Say what you want about him, one thing I can say 100% is he does not let pressure get to him

"Fitzmagic" gets spooked when the pocket is collapsing and gets rattled very easy. He was all magic the first 2 weeks because he had a clean pocket to throw from....but once that Monday night game came and Pittsburgh carried out on their word of "we won't let him get comfortable", the magic ran out. That is Fitzpatricks's main flaw IMO. He cannot handle pressure. That is what makes Winston a starter, and Fitz a career backup.

1 minute ago, Calibucsfan said:

I'm kinda excited for 2nd half to see Winston

Say what you want about him, one thing I can say 100% is he does not let pressure get to him

"Fitzmagic" gets spooked when the pocket is collapsing and gets rattled very easy. He was all magic the first 2 weeks because he had a clean pocket to throw from....but once that Monday night game came and Pittsburgh carried out on their word of "we won't let him get comfortable", the magic ran out. That is Fitzpatricks's main flaw IMO. He cannot handle pressure. That is what makes Winston a starter, and Fitz a career backup.

Fitzpatrick good back up. Winston should of started this game. But this game falls on the defense.

1 minute ago, indifference said:

Fitzpatrick good back up. Winston should of started this game. But this game falls on the defense.

I still don't know if WInston should have started just because of all the variables and a bye week coming but definitely, right now I think he should be in 2nd half.  There is no reason to keep Fitz in there as we aren't winning this game.  

2 minutes ago, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

this is in no way Fitzpatricks fault

our defense is the worst thing i have ever seen in my life

we should be ashamed 

this has always been a team that prides itself on defense

and this is what we offer up

pathetic

You are correct. But Fitz isn't the future. He's throwing off his back foot. He looks like Fitztragic.

Time to move on.

Just now, Calibucsfan said:

Ok yes this falls on the defense, but why is everyone giving offense a free pass?

They managed to put up 3 freaking points all half

We suck overall as a team today. Defense sucks harder but offense sucks today too

maybe because the bears have a legit D and even a great offense would have a hard time putting points up on them

Just now, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

this is in no way Fitzpatricks fault

our defense is the worst thing i have ever seen in my life

we should be ashamed 

this has always been a team that prides itself on defense

and this is what we offer up

pathetic

3 points is 100 % on Fitz.  The pick in the red zone is 100 % on Fitz.  The missed passes are on Fitz. The bad throws off the back foot are on Fitz 

Just now, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

maybe because the bears have a legit D and even a great offense would have a hard time putting points up on them

Still doesn't matter Fitz is missing a lot of throws out there and there were drops too so its not all him.   

Either way we have nothing to lose right now in putting Jameis in...   we are losing by 35 points and I don't think we are coming back the odds are definitely not in our favor.

Archived