WEEK 4 GDT - Steelers vs. Ravens SNF

skywlker32

Just now, warfelg said:

If they haven't played it in stadium yet....it's time for some Renegade.

That was for when our defense was good. For this defense, they should be playing a Celine Dion song.

Just now, August4th said:

horrible defense has only given up 20 so far. don't think its asking too much for our "elite" offense to top that

They can start by sustaining a drive.  The D has been out on the field way too much tonight.  Need to keep them as fresh as possible for the rest of the game.  

Hey Ben,

Maybe instead of standing around with your hands on your hips because you misdiagnosed the blitz, and instead of sitting along on the bench you can coral these guys together and convey the importance of scoring? I don't know, be the Super Bowl winning leader you once were? I'm tired of his sulking. I'd rather see him show some sort of fire at this point in time.

4 minutes ago, JLambert58 said:

They can start by sustaining a drive.  The D has been out on the field way too much tonight.  Need to keep them as fresh as possible for the rest of the game.  

The problem with our 'elite' offense was it's built around explosive plays not.....good sustained drives.

Archived