WEEK 4 GDT - Steelers vs. Ravens SNF

skywlker32

1 minute ago, Livewire said:

Can't win at Heinz anymore.

Reminds me of when the Packers finally lost a cold playoff game at lambeau field. Like the next 5 years were a struggle. Then suddenly the advantage was back for no reason. 

Just now, warfelg said:

Bostic sucks. The WR/TE joke isn’t funny. Crapping on the OLBs is old. Find a new slant. 

NO slant, we needed all this in the offseason and they got a QB and WR.  Like everyone, I am tired of this teams ways especially the personnel decisions. The D needs repair in 3 areas at least. We are possibly the worst D in the league, think of that and how much repair is required. We have never had a D like that since I have been watching (late 70's) . 

6 minutes ago, 3rivers said:

Like what? 

DC

D talent CB, FS OLB ILB possibly

Ben has been disappointment thus far, he really hasn't carried the team that need him to since the D is really bad.  That means we will draft WR in RD1 and TE in RD2 

Like this:

2019 Draft:

RD1 Defense 

RD2 Defense 

RD3 Defense 

RD4 Defense

RD5 Defense

RD6 Defense

RD7 Defense 

1 minute ago, BlaqOptic said:

Ben is just sulking out there. What a joke. If you don't care then get off the field.

whats he sulking about, the steelers are a passing team, always falling behind and having no choice but to throw all game. 

This team needs help on D to the point where if we don't get it, I can't see this team making the playoffs. Bottom of the league D doesn't make the post season, it just doesn't work like that

1 minute ago, JLambert58 said:

Like this:

2019 Draft:

RD1 Defense 

RD2 Defense 

RD3 Defense 

RD4 Defense

RD5 Defense

RD6 Defense

RD7 Defense 

RD1 Ed Oliver if this keeps going like this.

The schedule isn't easy this year, and other teams are better , but I expect to win a few more but we will have to score 30 in those games

4 minutes ago, August4th said:

this team is not going to the playoffs.. this smells of 2003, 2006, 2013 and 2014

we better clean house on defense this offseason ..butler and porter need to go(maybe we drop butler after the bye week)

2006 was SB hangover, we had no SB last year. 

This is the worst D this team has had since I started watching them, by far the worst.

so far this team has been down 14-0 and 21-0 at home..fought back to tie only to still find themselves back down double digit points. blown a 21-7 lead and almost blew a 30-7? lead ..all in just 4 games.. this team is on the worse kind of roller coaster

3 minutes ago, August4th said:

so far this team has been down 14-0 and 21-0 at home..fought back to tie only to still find themselves back down double digit points. blown a 21-7 lead and almost blew a 30-7? lead ..all in just 4 games.. this team is on the worse kind of roller coaster

D needed help, never got much.  Will they do something about this in the offseason? I expect rooney to step in and read colbert the riot act soon and get the hotseat ready. 

Archived