Fire Mike Smith Now

BucsDraftGeek47

Offenses are 12 out of 13 in the red zone against this defense.  The team has no chance to win with this ineptness.  I dont care who the starting QB for the Bucs is,  winning isnt going ti happen.  Kudos to Fitz for the first 2 games, but no QB in the league could have maintained that pace.

So what’s will firing mike smith do? Who replaces him? It’s easy to pin coaching but honestly is it like smiths fault the dline isn’t playing well? IS it his fault defenders fall down. 

We have two rookies and isiah Johnson lol. And Evans who’s still unknown. 

I’m not saying smith is great by any means but firing him does nothing to improve the defense. 

3 minutes ago, REDandPEWTER said:

So what’s will firing mike smith do? Who replaces him? It’s easy to pin coaching but honestly is it like smiths fault the dline isn’t playing well? IS it his fault defenders fall down. 

I’m not saying smith is great by any means but firing him does nothing to improve the defense. 

It doesn't make anything worse. And there's a chance it fixes something. There's really no negative.

9 minutes ago, REDandPEWTER said:

Buckner can call the plays. Can’t be any worse. This dudes gameplan for the past 3 seasons have been horrid.

21 minutes ago, REDandPEWTER said:

I’m not going to be mad if we fire smith but I mean people think that’s going to fix this? Lol 

Maybe. Can't hurt.

Our defense has been downright awful for three years now. Heads need to roll.

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over expecting a different result.

Just for example, this is why Mike Smith should be fired...    Mitch was the worst QB in the league vs. Blitzes

The Bears' spread was especially effective against the Buccaneers, who had a tough time keeping up. Of Trubisky's touchdown passes, three came on wide-open throws, according to NFL Next Gen Stats.

Trubisky hit the five-touchdown mark by halftime as the Bears stormed to a 38-3 lead. The Buccaneers did not blitz Trubisky at all in the first half and only pressured him three times. Operating under pressure has been a weak spot for the second-year player. Entering Sunday, Trubisky had the NFL's worst Total QBR (9.9) against the blitz.

This is coming from https://abc7chicago.com/sports/mitch-trubisky-enjoys-breakout-game-with-six-td-passes-for-bears/4377357/

Archived