Week 4 SNF Steelers v Ravens

Breesus mode

1 minute ago, jrry32 said:

I don't get it. Y'all were pounding the table to get rid of Haley. You got what you wanted.

Oh, don't get me wrong. I am incredibly happy that we to not have Todd Haley anymore. He had no situational awareness and was afraid to use Ben on 3rd and 1 QB sneaks. Fichtner is slightly better in the former and has already run more sneaks in 3.5 games than Haley ran during all his years in Pittsburgh. However, Fichtner's issues are trying to be too cute by getting guys like Switzer involved instead of netting quality looks for his playmakers or scheming guys open. The idea of McDonald, Switzer, and James being our best options in the offense is stupid.

2 minutes ago, JustAnotherFan said:

tremendous compared to who? haden has not ever shown to be anything more than above average on his best day (save for his rookie year in CLE).

Edit: WAY too inconsistent.

That is false. And has been false this season, but we'll agree to disagree.

13 minutes ago, BlaqOptic said:

Oh, don't get me wrong. I am incredibly happy that we to not have Todd Haley anymore. He had no situational awareness and was afraid to use Ben on 3rd and 1 QB sneaks. Fichtner is slightly better in the former and has already run more sneaks in 3.5 games than Haley ran during all his years in Pittsburgh. However, Fichtner's issues are trying to be too cute by getting guys like Switzer involved instead of netting quality looks for his playmakers or scheming guys open. The idea of McDonald, Switzer, and James being our best options in the offense is stupid.

Sounds like he's worse than Haley. And what's up with Ben? He doesn't look accurate.

Archived