GOAT Appetizers: RESULT-----WINGS WIN

MWil23

1 minute ago, skywindO2 said:

I like ranch. I don't see why we have to do a ranch vs blue cheese fight , they both have their uses. Obviously wings go blue cheese but in the appetizer poll, fried pickles were one of the initial options and I love them with ranch. 

Mustard with fried pickles IMO. Or a chipolte mayo dip.

2 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Horseradish anything. So damn good.

I might have shrimp cocktail for dinner tonight tbh...

Horseradish anything, well made spicy/brown mustard...it's all unbelievable.

Shrimp cocktail is a Christmas appetizer family tradition in my family. 

50 minutes ago, skywindO2 said:

I like ranch. I don't see why we have to do a ranch vs blue cheese fight , they both have their uses. Obviously wings go blue cheese but in the appetizer poll, fried pickles were one of the initial options and I love them with ranch. 

Yeah, limiting to yourself to either ranch or blue cheese seems very narrow minded. Ranch is great on a lot of things. Blue cheese is great on a lot of things. Sometimes those two overlap and then it comes down to preference. 

12 minutes ago, MWil23 said:
15 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Horseradish anything. So damn good.

I might have shrimp cocktail for dinner tonight tbh...

Horseradish anything, well made spicy/brown mustard...it's all unbelievable.

Shrimp cocktail is a Christmas appetizer family tradition in my family. 

With how much you two agree on literally every single thing, I am starting to suspect one of you is a burner account. 

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Yeah, limiting to yourself to either ranch or blue cheese seems very narrow minded. Ranch is great on a lot of things. Blue cheese is great on a lot of things. Sometimes those two overlap and then it comes down to preference. 

I enjoy ranch seasoning (dry rubs) and am also fond of buttermilk ranch.

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

With how much you two agree on literally every single thing, I am starting to suspect one of you is a burner account. 

I've been here longer, and I think that we disagreed on almost every sandwich. We just see eye to eye on dips and apps, but that's also a very midwestern thing. You wouldn't understand.

Archived