GOAT Appetizers: RESULT-----WINGS WIN

MWil23

4 hours ago, ET80 said:

I've got to think scotch wins. Easily

I think you don’t know the crowd. These are the people that will drink Natural Lite because “it gets the job done”. Vodka will win because it has the least flavor.

And Japanese Whiskey>Scotch

*sigh*

6 hours ago, MrDrew said:

These are the people that will drink Natural Lite because “it gets the job done”.

Truer words have never been spoken. This is why we can't have nice things.

Oban 14 > everything you know and love, and you should be ashamed of yourself for thinking otherwise. Single malt scotch is better than all of you, let alone the stuff you use to get drunk.

Guess we have our next topic.

6 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

I still want to argue best potato product. Straight fries, curly fries, steak fries, crinkle cut fries, potato skins, mashed potatoes, tater tots, baked potato, potato salad, gnocchi...I'm sure there's others you people know and love.

Hash Browns....

12 hours ago, MrDrew said:

I think you don’t know the crowd. These are the people that will drink Natural Lite because “it gets the job done”. Vodka will win because it has the least flavor.

And Japanese Whiskey>Scotch

Bought a bottle of Yamazaki 18 yr awhile ago. One of the absolute best. Got it for $125, now the cheapest I’ve seen it for is $300!

40 minutes ago, Bonanza23 said:

Bought a bottle of Yamazaki 18 yr awhile ago. One of the absolute best. Got it for $125, now the cheapest I’ve seen it for is $300!

That's why I rarely get to drink it. I just can't pay that much for something that I'll make disappear that fast. 

I've had a couple *****, and one of the Yamazaki. Only remember the ***** Pure Malt off the top of my head. Pretty incredible stuff. 

6 hours ago, ET80 said:

Oban 14 > everything you know and love, and you should be ashamed of yourself for thinking otherwise. Single malt scotch is better than all of you, let alone the stuff you use to get drunk.

The one I've had that I really liked was Aberlour 16. Need to expand on some Scotch.

10 minutes ago, MrDrew said:

That's why I rarely get to drink it. I just can't pay that much for something that I'll make disappear that fast. 

I've had a couple *****, and one of the Yamazaki. Only remember the ***** Pure Malt off the top of my head. Pretty incredible stuff. 

Do I just walk up to the bartender and say I would like a glass of asterisk asterisk asterisk asterisk asterisk  pure malt? Or do I call it asterisk x 5 for short?

Archived