GOAT Appetizers: RESULT-----WINGS WIN

MWil23

24 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

finally something I'm correct on because my pallette sucks and I really do love nachos, but the pressure of being in Wisconsin makes me choose cheese curds. Really, I wish I didn't have so much pressure to conform to the Midwest life, everyone seems so much happier everywhere else. Literally, there are people in Russian gulags who might be happier.

I really wish I could be ET. Nachos, chicken wings, pulled pork sandwiches with slaw, scotch - that man-angel is really living life, not like @ramssuperbowl99 who hates the Rams even though he's never lived in St Louis, and has only seem St Louis on a postcard. He lives in Wisconsin, which is to say he's cold, mad and miserable. 

*Sigh* I love ET.

FIFY

Just now, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Just say you wanna bang me and get it over with.

...well, I DID. This whole experience with you is like putting a hairy mole on Mila Kunis' face, or finding out Halle Berry has a severe case of halitosis. Just kills the mood.

1 hour ago, ET80 said:

I've got to think scotch wins. Easily.

Literally no other way to go. A few votes for vodka, a shout out to gin for @MrDrew and maybe a few nods for wine, but let's be cereal here: scotch.

It's scotch.

164562-Anchorman-I-Love-Scotch-Scotchy-S

Hmmm... I might disagree. How specific are we being? Are Scotch, Whiskey and Burbon different drinks? Are we splitting the different types, like rye for corn, etc? 

I like scotch a lot, but if I could have only 1 thing for the rest of my life, I would want a category that is more flexible in terms of how I consume it (shot, vs straight up, vs on the rocks vs mixed).

1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

Hmmm... I might disagree. How specific are we being? Are Scotch, Whiskey and Burbon different drinks? Are we splitting the different types, like rye for corn, etc? 

I like scotch a lot, but if I could have only 1 thing for the rest of my life, I would want a category that is more flexible in terms of how I consume it (shot, vs straight up, vs on the rocks vs mixed).

This whole thing will get out of hand quickly and I cant wait to see it burn to the ground

3 hours ago, ET80 said:

I've got to think scotch wins. Easily.

Literally no other way to go. A few votes for vodka, a shout out to gin for @MrDrew and maybe a few nods for wine, but let's be cereal here: scotch.

It's scotch.

164562-Anchorman-I-Love-Scotch-Scotchy-S

Overrated 

the rye manhattan or a good cognac ftw 

Archived