GOAT Appetizers: RESULT-----WINGS WIN

MWil23

2 hours ago, Dome said:

You deep fry them, right?

Also doesn't change the fact I've never seen them on a menu here 

Yeah you have, they are called cheese sticks. They are often buried in the kids menu. I am pretty sure they come with a happy meal at McDonalds. 

Just now, skywindO2 said:
30 minutes ago, jonu62882 said:

Next round, we should do GOAT French Food.  That should make the Commies happy.

escargot #1

The only french appetizer that is acceptable is wine. Wine from California or in a pinch you can go Italian. 

And the only reason thats acceptable is it increases chances of getting lucky after the date. 

6 hours ago, ET80 said:

...goddam kale. Amateur hour, I swear.

pizza hut used to be the largest consumer of kale in the us because it used it as a garnish on their buffets

also on the ET train, disgusting that curds is even in the top 2
you all have terrible taste

6 hours ago, ET80 said:

DAMNIT PWNY, YOU HAD ONE JOB! TO NOT VOTE CURDS! VOTE ANYTHING ELSE BUT CURDS!

It's amateur hour here, I swear it's friggin amateur hour in here. I can't even look you guys in the face anymore. TRYING to run a LEGIT operation here, but got ALL this nonsense going on! Nonsense! NONSENSE! How the hell do you sleep at night!? Do you go to sleep thinking "well, today is the day I'm GONNA THROW UP!" or something? Because that's what's gonna HAPPEN! So, what's next!? Huh!? HUH!? You gonna drink scotch from a sippy cup next!? How about we shave your chest and sashay you down the prominade, how does THAT sound? Is that what you want to do today? IS IT!? IS IT!? I know sure as hell I DON'T want that! Kale. KALE! THIS IS WHY KALE IS A DAMN THING! You see THIS? THIS BLOOD IS ON YOUR HEAD! NOBODY ELSE! YOUR INFECTION HAW CAUSED THIS NONSENSE!

Amateur hour. Friggin amateur hour.

giphy.gif

10 minutes ago, mistakey said:

pizza hut used to be the largest consumer of kale in the us because it used it as a garnish on their buffets

also on the ET train, disgusting that curds is even in the top 2
you all have terrible taste

Its the large number of packers fans on this site. They ruin everything for everyone always. 

When the restaurant sends its wings, they’re not sending their best. They’re sending food that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems to your table. They’re bringing bones. They’re bringing sauce on your face. They’re the worst way to fry chicken. And some, I assume, are good appetizers.

48 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

When the restaurant sends its wings, they’re not sending their best. They’re sending food that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems to your table. They’re bringing bones. They’re bringing sauce on your face. They’re the worst way to fry chicken. And some, I assume, are good appetizers.

2dVXwPa.gif

Archived