Other coaching news

Lil' Shorty

On Chris Peterson, after doing some research, he’s originally from the state of Washington and currently resides in his home town. I don’t think he would make the move to Tampa. 

Seattle might be open bc Pete carrol is 67 if you can believe he looks it lol. There has been rumors he may retire. 

6 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

Good for them, a little surprised Monken not being mentioned as a potential dark house HC candidate.

Hmm not that he could be wrong but 9/10 pa canfora talks out of his arse. 

Koetter has been a well-respected NFL coordinator for over a decade now, and will have his pick of several jobs if he is let go as expected in Tampa.” 

- that quote is great bc bucs fans think he doesn’t know how to call plays lol bc jameis isn’t really successful. 

I’m looking at Cleveland right now and they hired Jon Dorsey, a retread GM who built the cheifs up to perennial playoff contenders and had the balls to move up for mahomes over Watson. 

See what the types of players he brings in and turns over the entire roster almost and they’re making a run. 

I think we need to not let Jason Licht run this franchise any longer. Get a GM who will have the balls to turn over this roster and find a quality head coach and staff. 

36 minutes ago, Caaddy24 said:

The Ravens are 7-6, not 6-7, currently in the 6th seed playoff spot. 

And they would regret firing him if that happens. It would be amazing if he came to Tampa though. Pipe dream though. 

My only thing about Harbaugh is his OC decisions have been suspect and seems adement in not changing those ways or he simply just can’t find a quality OC 

11 minutes ago, REDandPEWTER said:

My only thing about Harbaugh is his OC decisions have been suspect and seems adement in not changing those ways or he simply just can’t find a quality OC 

Doesn't help having Flacco at QB. Aside from one amazing playoff run, he's been mediocre his entire career.

2 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Doesn't help having Flacco at QB. Aside from one amazing playoff run, he's been mediocre his entire career.

Possibly. But in the end why would Harbaugh want to come to Tampa? If he’s even let go? 

Green Bay is more desireable. Jacksonville has a lot of talent with being in position to find a QB in the draft. 

Cleveland has a franchise QB and a strong roster and very good GM. It’s sad that Cleveland is going to be a more desirable job than Tampa Bay 

1 minute ago, REDandPEWTER said:

Possibly. But in the end why would Harbaugh want to come to Tampa? If he’s even let go? 

Green Bay is more desireable. Jacksonville has a lot of talent with being in position to find a QB in the draft. 

Cleveland has a franchise QB and a strong roster and very good GM. It’s sad that Cleveland is going to be a more desirable job than Tampa Bay 

I don't know. But there are only 32 NFL head coaching jobs in the world. If Cleveland and Green Bay opt for someone else, that leaves us and another couple teams.

Just now, bucsfan333 said:

I don't know. But there are only 32 NFL head coaching jobs in the world. If Cleveland and Green Bay opt for someone else, that leaves us and another couple teams.

With the amount of money Harbaugh would collect, he may sit out a year too. And assistants make pretty good money , they have held off and not interviewed until the right fit is available. 

Not every assistant whos a good coaching prospect, just jumps at any job. 

Just now, REDandPEWTER said:

With the amount of money Harbaugh would collect, he may sit out a year too. And assistants make pretty good money , they have held off and not interviewed until the right fit is available. 

Not every assistant whos a good coaching prospect, just jumps at any job. 

Well, no. We saw that with McDaniels last year.

We've got three weeks to go until Black Monday and the chaos of coaching changes hits. It's hard to tell right now who is even gonna be available or looking for a HC spot. And there's probably gonna be a surprise firing that nobody saw coming.

1 minute ago, bucsfan333 said:

Well, no. We saw that with McDaniels last year.

We've got three weeks to go until Black Monday and the chaos of coaching changes hits. It's hard to tell right now who is even gonna be available or looking for a HC spot. And there's probably gonna be a surprise firing that nobody saw coming.

You saw that with mcdaniels and Patricia after the 2016 season not take any jobs when they were hot candidates. 

Glazers don’t have a good reputation for being patient nor have they made good GM selections. 

The candidate will look at who the GM is, the roster and realistic expectations. If ownership gives him a hook of 2 years with this roster why would they come here? 

Archived