Other coaching news

Lil' Shorty

Unless Winston  Completely implodes the next two games He’s going to be the Bucs qb next season. He’s thrown one non Hail Mary interception since releaving fitz against the giants. 

If  your organization was done with him he would’ve never seen the field again after getting benched for Fitz. They would’ve done like the redskins did with RG3 and deactivated him making someone else the second string QB

10 minutes ago, CP3MVP said:

Lol because he won the Super Bowl on a loaded team 

He has a 81 passer rating this season

Yeah he just outdueled Brady in the big dance no big deal. And he played the first two games after hurting his shoulder in preseason. 

Big game on the road needing a win for playoff asipirations on a team that has starters down to injuries. Yet comes up big with a win at LAR. 

2 minutes ago, REDandPEWTER said:

Yeah he just outdueled Brady in the big dance no big deal. And he played the first two games after hurting his shoulder in preseason. 

Big game on the road needing a win for playoff asipirations on a team that has starters down to injuries. Yet comes up big with a win at LAR. 

So one game on a team better than Winston has ever played on makes him better better? They were the best team in the league when Wentz got hurt 

Jameis Winston had a hurt shoulder and you didn’t care last season😆

4 minutes ago, CP3MVP said:

So one game on a team better than Winston has ever played on makes him better better? They were the best team in the league when Wentz got hurt 

Jameis Winston had a hurt shoulder and you didn’t care last season😆

What has jameis done ? How’s his playoff record? How’s his turnover ratio? Isn’t mirroring the likes of Mr  Blake Bortles and Bortles has a year on him  

I’ll hold. 

53 minutes ago, REDandPEWTER said:

What has jameis done ? How’s his playoff record? How’s his turnover ratio? Isn’t mirroring the likes of Mr  Blake Bortles and Bortles has a year on him  

I’ll hold. 

Jameis was drafted to the worst team in the league that still has a terrible defense no offensive line and zero running game .

The one season he had a defense in the top 15 in scoring they had a winning record.

I also like how you totally dodged the injury excuse 

5 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Not as good as the defending Super Bowl champs.

You do know that regardless of how good a roster is. If you’re QB isn’t good, they still don’t win the super bowl regardless. Foles makes some big time throws and plays well in big games. And it wasn’t the first time he guided. Team to the post season. 

Yet jameis is better? 

6 minutes ago, REDandPEWTER said:

You do know that regardless of how good a roster is. If you’re QB isn’t good, they still don’t win the super bowl regardless. Foles makes some big time throws and plays well in big games. And it wasn’t the first time he guided. Team to the post season. 

Yet jameis is better? 

Probably.

8 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Saw that. There's no merit to it. 100% clickbait.

Because we CAN trade for him means there's a rumor we WILL. 😂

😀Oh I know about the click bait.  Glazer boys in Baltimore with suits on and serious look on their face after the game.  😂  What I wonder is how many teams with job openings would even consider a trade for a coach.  If Ravens make the playoffs with a rookie QB who they completely restructured the offense for midseason, I can t see Harbaugh getting booted.  We look for examples of coaching making difference. We need to look no further then what Harbaugh/Mohrningweh have structured first for Flacco, then Lamar.  Terrific job.

Archived