Other coaching news

Lil' Shorty

32 minutes ago, REDandPEWTER said:

Listening to bucs uncensored I’m getting a feeling that Kris Richard is going to be our top target. Usually the commish doesn’t make BS projections but I can just see the glazers trying to bring in a younger version of tony Dungy. 

Well if is even a poor mans version of a HOF coach then what a hire it would be. I trust the team would play hard for him and we’d have an aggressive defense. I just hope the offense can score and we don’t become a defensive team. If we do bring in Bevel of OC it Richard is made HC I think Jameis would do better in that offense.

22 minutes ago, Lil' Shorty said:

Well if is even a poor mans version of a HOF coach then what a hire it would be. I trust the team would play hard for him and we’d have an aggressive defense. I just hope the offense can score and we don’t become a defensive team. If we do bring in Bevel of OC it Richard is made HC I think Jameis would do better in that offense.

Hmm just bc Richard was a DBs coach at the same time doesn’t mean there’s a connection. I could be wrong but it’s the only tie we got. 

17 minutes ago, Lil' Shorty said:

Maybe by sheer luck the Glazers can make the right hire? Seems like that’s where we are at which is depressing. I’d be game for all the GM candidates Campbell mentioned. 

Charlie must have forgot about history.  Doug Williams was in the organization, but was passed over for Dom.  Could fences be mended?  Maybe.  I believe it is a time for hope.  Better to be lucky, then good anyway in life.  For all the Glazer s faults, showing patience with their GM is not one of them.  Allen didn t get a second HC, but he got a contract extension.  I would assume a rumor or two involving the Bucs and potential candidates may come out near the Atlanta game.

Just now, ravishingone said:

Charlie must have forgot about history.  Doug Williams was in the organization, but was passed over for Dom.  Could fences be mended?  Maybe.  I believe it is a time for hope.  Better to be lucky, then good anyway in life.  For all the Glazer s faults, showing patience with their GM is not one of them.  Allen didn t get a second HC, but he got a contract extension.  I would assume a rumor or two involving the Bucs and potential candidates may come out near the Atlanta game.

Good point that I forgot.  No way Doug Williams would come back here

2 hours ago, Buc Ball said:

So United just paid £24m to sack Mourinho. 

I don’t expect what United does to affect the Bucs at all, but this might show us what kind of mood the Glazers are in. 

Hopefully we see a similar splash for the Bucs in January.

It doesn’t matter what money they throw. They need to make an educated football decision. 

Archived