NBA GDT | 18'-19 | I Love Mod Edits

FinneasGage

On 7/4/2019 at 10:39 PM, 11sanchez11 said:

Jaren Jackson Jr. might be the best defensive player in the NBA in two years. People talk up ATL as the fun young team that is on the rise but MEM is way more likely to be competitive and fun in the next few years. 

Ja & Jaren is honestly my favorite young duo in the league 

31 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

They are going to end up getting two 1st rounders from just taking on Iggy's contract. Wild lol. 

Grizzlies will be back in the playoff hunt in two or so years. Good FO indeed. 

I'm hoping the nugs trade for Iggy. I'd do a protected first - eff it 

Just now, champ11 said:

I'm hoping the nugs trade for Iggy. I'd do a protected first - eff it 

Do it!!! Rather that then him end up in LA or in HOU. 

I don't bet too much, but will be throwing a little change on the Nuggets finishing with the best record in the West. Not sure if they have odds for that, but if they do I'm putting something down on that. 

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Do it!!! Rather that then him end up in LA or in HOU. 

I don't bet too much, but will be throwing a little change on the Nuggets finishing with the best record in the West. Not sure if they have odds for that, but if they do I'm putting something down on that. 

I think it's kind of a perfect fit if the Nuggets don't have to give up too much. They want to give developmental minutes to Juancho, MPJ, JV and I didn't love the idea of bringing in an Aminu or Green and taking those minutes...even tho the Nugs have a clear need for a defensive win. Iggy wouldn't demand a ton of minutes and will take games off, but would fill a huge need as a defensive wing and be a 16 game player for them. 

Obviously there would need to be mutual interest, though....Denver and Iggy didn't leave each other on the best of terms lol 

3 minutes ago, champ11 said:

I think it's kind of a perfect fit if the Nuggets don't have to give up too much. They want to give developmental minutes to Juancho, MPJ, JV and I didn't love the idea of bringing in an Aminu or Green and taking those minutes...even tho the Nugs have a clear need for a defensive win. Iggy wouldn't demand a ton of minutes and will take games off, but would fill a huge need as a defensive wing and be a 16 game player for them. 

Obviously there would need to be mutual interest, though....Denver and Iggy didn't leave each other on the best of terms lol 

What was the beef between the two? The bit about Karl accusing Iggy of being a double agent in the Warriors series? 

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

What was the beef between the two? The bit about Karl accusing Iggy of being a double agent in the Warriors series? 

Yeah, Nuggets fans call Iggy the mole. He told the dubs about Karl talking about injuring Steph? Or something like that - although idk if any of it's true - and then went and joined the Warriors. George Karl is the literal worst so I gotta side with Iggy on this one

1 minute ago, champ11 said:

Yeah, Nuggets fans call Iggy the mole. He told the dubs about Karl talking about injuring Steph? Or something like that - although idk if any of it's true - and then went and joined the Warriors. George Karl is the literal worst so I gotta side with Iggy on this one

Yeah, remember that somewhat. Maybe that takes the Nuggets out of the picture lol. Though this is completely a different team with a different coaching staff. 

12 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

He's about to need a hefty raise. Can y'all afford it? I don't think so. Just give him to Memphis. It'll be fine.

keep your hands off!!!

I actually could see him getting moved. He's a RFA so the Nuggets will match if they want to keep him. But they could use him as an asset since they do have Harris and Barton. We'll see - I think the Nuggets could be active ahead of the trade deadline. They may need to consolidate