1/4 season MVP

malak1

8 minutes ago, Calvert28 said:

We've seen the Chiefs win without Mahomes, even the Packers were decent. But the Cowboys without Zeke just suddenly implode and become almost the worst team you've ever seen. For those who need a comparison think Browns pre-2018.

I shudder to think what that O would look like without him

2 minutes ago, Hunter2_1 said:

I shudder to think what that O would look like without him

Along these same lines, I wonder what the current Seahawks would look like without Russell Wilson. They've had no Doug Baldwin, their defense is in shambles, they have no running game or OL or WR's or TE's to speak of - and they beat the Cowboys.

2 hours ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Along these same lines, I wonder what the current Seahawks would look like without Russell Wilson. They've had no Doug Baldwin, their defense is in shambles, they have no running game or OL or WR's or TE's to speak of - and they beat the Cowboys.

Well thank God Russell has never had to deal with hearsay. Man can be counted on to make it to work. 

Just now, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

I wish we could all witness Wilson in a Sean McVay or Kyle Shanahan offense. My God.

We already have for the most part for his SB years. But I can understand why you want to considering it turned into SB runs. 

Just now, Calvert28 said:

We already have for the most part for his SB years. But I can understand why you want to considering it turned into SB runs. 

Uhhhhhh no we didn't. Those offenses were still the same as they are now - just with an elite RB + Golden Tate / Doug Baldwin. Playmakers made those offenses seem better. Now it's just Russell Wilson and nothing else besides Doug Baldwin. It would be great to see him in an actual scheme that can maximize talent like what McVay is doing with Goff and company.

Archived