eagles v. vikings thread

ninjapirate

I get that this is what the NFL is going towards but Jesus, there wasn’t any force behind the hit. He just wrapped his ankles and Cousins fell over. No harm, no foul. It’s a game changing call that you can’t make. 

6 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

I get that this is what the NFL is going towards but Jesus, there wasn’t any force behind the hit. He just wrapped his ankles and Cousins fell over. No harm, no foul. It’s a game changing call that you can’t make. 

He started above the knees and slid down Cousins' legs even.

3 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

Wasn't even low. 

5 minutes ago, Danger said:

Bennett had him above the knees at the start too. Pulled down Cousins on top of him. The league is becoming legit unwatchable.

His first contact was at Cousins hip. I would be absolutely pissed too. That wont be the game decider though. No one call in the first half ever is. 

Just now, Danger said:

He started above the knees and slid down Cousins' legs even.

I dont get how anyones supposed to sack the QB if Bennett's tackle is a penalty too. Cant wrap up someone from the waist and tackle them properly like Matthews in those 4 or so penalties.....and cant just lightly wrap up a guy low to the point where he doesnt even fall? 

So what should pass rushers do? Just pick up the QB over their shoulders and gently lay him down on his own bench then give him a kiss?

Archived