Week 5 TNF: Indianapolis Colts (1-3) @ New England Patriots (2-2)

RJ_11

Which team scores the most points?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Which team scores the most points?

• Indianapolis Colts
    • New England Patriots

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/05/2018 at 12:30 AM

33 minutes ago, lancerman said:

Due to the low value of the return, the question on the Browns end will be "were they better off keeping Gordon or not". If he is successful with the Patriots, the draft pick is highly unlikely to mean much in comparison to what they had and lost. Also it reflects poorly for them if Gordon can finally have a productive career away from the franchise. 

Yeah, because no athlete from any sport went from struggling with their priorities and potentially washing out of a league to going to / being traded to another team and turning it around due to a different environment.

We (Browns fans) get it, our franchise hasn't exactly been a model of great FO, but the whole Gordon situation gets blown out like the Browns just gave up on him after his first or second or third strike....no, the Browns coddled Gordon because he has ridiculous talent, but chose not to cultivate it. Dude was selling drugs in college, playing high/drunk and thought he would be dead way before he got to the NFL, let's also not forget his baby mama drama and not paying child support. After all his suspensions and issues, the Browns not only kept him, they supported him in anyway possible and Gordon still chose to not return the love. 

I hope Gordon finally turns a new leaf, but it's ridiculous how many people keep criticizing the Browns for moving on from a player that obviously was not committed to the Browns. Gordon needs structure and that's what NE has; if anything, it almost seems like the FO wanted to also help Gordon and not just help NE, who has been a trade partner for the Browns for the past couple seasons now.

15 minutes ago, Onizuka said:

Yeah, because no athlete from any sport went from struggling with their priorities and potentially washing out of a league to going to / being traded to another team and turning it around due to a different environment.

We (Browns fans) get it, our franchise hasn't exactly been a model of great FO, but the whole Gordon situation gets blown out like the Browns just gave up on him after his first or second or third strike....no, the Browns coddled Gordon because he has ridiculous talent, but chose not to cultivate it. Dude was selling drugs in college, playing high/drunk and thought he would be dead way before he got to the NFL, let's also not forget his baby mama drama and not paying child support. After all his suspensions and issues, the Browns not only kept him, they supported him in anyway possible and Gordon still chose to not return the love. 

I hope Gordon finally turns a new leaf, but it's ridiculous how many people keep criticizing the Browns for moving on from a player that obviously was not committed to the Browns. Gordon needs structure and that's what NE has; if anything, it almost seems like the FO wanted to also help Gordon and not just help NE, who has been a trade partner for the Browns for the past couple seasons now.

I'm not saying that to say the Browns were the problem. I'm saying that optically it looks bad and the media will treat it in a bad light and it could create a bad narrative that hurts the Browns. 

5 hours ago, Asciimo said:

it's frustrating how bad QBs like Hoyer can connect with Gordon so well and put up huge numbers, but Brady can't. stop trying to be bleeping cute and just throw the ball directly to him on go/post/crossing routes. :ANGRY:

Brady; "hold my avocado kale shake..."

Shades of Moss on that one

8 hours ago, Blackstar12 said:

After watching the highlights the Colts WR's were straight garbage 9 drops all game and Luck still somehow managed to complete 66% of his passes. That's something they have to address eventually.

The #1 WR, #1 TE, and #1 RB all being out will do that to you. Does hint at a terrible depth in the receiving core though.

On 05/10/2018 at 6:46 AM, DigInBoys said:

Chiefs vs. Patriots SNF next week, should be a helluva shootout.

I dunno, I think it's still too early for us to take on KC. I think they'll despatch us. If it were week 14 or something, It would be interesting. They'll run all over us, then pass all around our slow backers.

20 hours ago, Blackstar12 said:

After watching the highlights the Colts WR's were straight garbage 9 drops all game and Luck still somehow managed to complete 66% of his passes. That's something they have to address eventually.

I thought Luck was excellent, all things considered. 

Archived