Week 5 TNF: Indianapolis Colts (1-3) @ New England Patriots (2-2)

RJ_11

Which team scores the most points?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Which team scores the most points?

• Indianapolis Colts
    • New England Patriots

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/05/2018 at 12:30 AM

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Thursday Night!

The injury-hit Colts head to Foxboro on a short week. Fresh off a very convincing win over Miami, does anyone see the Pats slipping up here...?

I'm taking the Patriots by 10.

Seems like an awful game to put in an individual slot. The pats own the colts even at indy.  To have them at home on a short week.

Would have been the perfect game to have in the early slot on the Sunday. 

@The Hitch

I completely agree. I think FOX had something to do with it. Considering all AFC games are typically broadcast on CBS, I think they wanted to broadcast a game in NE for the first time in a while.

This is a game I anticipate the Colts have had circled for awhile... while if NE gets up by a few scores I think they will try to run the score up.

Think it will be quite sloppy, with defenses adjusting more effectively for the first half. If we build a lead, we can try and pour it on in the second half. I expect us to try and pound the ball and establish the lead.

I wouldn't be surprised if their defense made it hard for us, though. They have been quite effective in the backfield and getting pressure so far.

I'll play devils advocate because well everyone knows the Patriots will win.

One thing that might actually favor the Colts with the injuries is that they'll probably have to rely on Nyheim Hines more.  That dude is dynamic and if Ebron and the Colts receivers not named TY can provide them anything, they might be able to put more points on the board than people think.

Sometimes you need to have less options for stubborn coaches.  Like if Blount got injured so the Lions had to rely on Kerryon Johnson more.  That's how I feel about Hines. (Although for the Colts this example would make more sense if it was Wilkins that got hurt instead of Mack)...

Archived