Week 5 TNF: Indianapolis Colts (1-3) @ New England Patriots (2-2)

RJ_11

Which team scores the most points?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Which team scores the most points?

• Indianapolis Colts
    • New England Patriots

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/05/2018 at 12:30 AM

2 hours ago, TheVillain112 said:

I'll play devils advocate because well everyone knows the Patriots will win.

One thing that might actually favor the Colts with the injuries is that they'll probably have to rely on Nyheim Hines more.  That dude is dynamic and if Ebron and the Colts receivers not named TY can provide them anything, they might be able to put more points on the board than people think.

Sometimes you need to have less options for stubborn coaches.  Like if Blount got injured so the Lions had to rely on Kerryon Johnson more.  That's how I feel about Hines. (Although for the Colts this example would make more sense if it was Wilkins that got hurt instead of Mack)...

They’d just sign Zach Zenner to play in a timeshare.   Because...well, JBC.  

7 minutes ago, paul-mac said:

After the thing with Josh McDaniels, I hope the Colts win tonight, but at very least they should target some cheap shots on the Patriots and maybe ruin New England’s season. 

I don't like the Patriots much either. But let's not say the Colts should start cheap shots on the field .. as a fan you don't wish that

Just now, Jetzger said:

Not that I want it called, but isn't that the exact type of bodyweight on top of QB they want flagged?

It’s the Patriots. They get away with that stuff. Kind of like on the TD, any other team would have gotten a penalty for illegal blocking downfield. 

Archived