Chiefs-Jaguars Predictions

DigInBoys

44 minutes ago, berlin calling said:

its not about KCs O against Jax D, its about Jags O against that poor excuse of a defense the Chiefs put on the field.

Jags easily, they should have no problem to match whatever Mahomes is able to put on the board imo.

I don't think they'll win easily necessarily, but I think Jacksonville will easily keep pace and pull out the W.

The thing that puts a huge question mark on this game is the weather.

I'll be there Sunday, and according to the forecast as someone mentioned it's a 100% chance of rain/storms all of Sunday. Usually in past rain/snow games our offense has went full-on conservative and relied on the defense to pull it out. We'll see how Mahomes does in not so great weather conditions.

5 hours ago, .Buzz said:

The thing that puts a huge question mark on this game is the weather.

I'll be there Sunday, and according to the forecast as someone mentioned it's a 100% chance of rain/storms all of Sunday. Usually in past rain/snow games our offense has went full-on conservative and relied on the defense to pull it out. We'll see how Mahomes does in not so great weather conditions.

The rain plays into our hands more when LF is there. 

Just now, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

The rain plays into our hands more when LF is there. 

Fair, but Yeldon (minus his fumble issues) has looked great this year. Very patient and has done well finding holes. Not too worried about it, especially if Cann and Linder are in there healthy.

1 minute ago, .Buzz said:

Fair, but Yeldon (minus his fumble issues) has looked great this year. Very patient and has done well finding holes. Not too worried about it, especially if Cann and Linder are in there healthy.

Maybe that’s the real issue i have is when he has been asked to be the guy 1 or 2 starting OL have been out this year

I thought they would put Ramsey against Kelce, but the media is hyping ramsey vs hill. I expect the Jags to win because the chiefs D is actually said to be that bad.  The Jags will run and keep running and that will set up bortles to have a good day.  I don't expect Mahommes to have the same success as he has thus far, because the jags have a real D. Denver has a good D, but not quite the same as the jags.

This should be a good game .  

3 minutes ago, PapaShogun said:

That's a horrible nickname. 

Point still stands. 

Gip is great against TE's and has been phenomenal the past couple years in general. Unsung hero of the secondary for sure.

14 hours ago, .Buzz said:

You mean Tyreek? Dude went in the media before Jalen and said "He's alright, I hope he presses me".

Not sure what he was expecting. Jalen isn't going to be quiet if someone talks at him.

Yeah he probably shouldn't have said "he's alright", but it is Jalen so he should expect it. As far as hoping he presses him, I'm sure he does. That isn't really trash talk, you don't want to streak with Hill.

1 hour ago, Thomas5737 said:

Yeah he probably shouldn't have said "he's alright", but it is Jalen so he should expect it. As far as hoping he presses him, I'm sure he does. That isn't really trash talk, you don't want to streak with Hill.

Jalen presses everyone. Everyone.

It'll happen if Tyreek lines up outside and not in the slot/on weird gadget plays by Reid that makes it impossible.

1 minute ago, .Buzz said:

Jalen presses everyone. Everyone.

It'll happen if Tyreek lines up outside and not in the slot/on weird gadet plays by Reid that makes it impossible.

Well he better have safety help if Hill gets by him because he isn't catching him.

2 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

Well he better have safety help if Hill gets by him because he isn't catching him.

We'll see what happens...

But Ramsey isn't going away from what he does. He's the best in the game at what he does. 

Tyreek is by far their biggest threat, I'm sure he'll get help over the top at times.

Archived