Week 6: Cardinals (1-4) at VIKINGS (2-2-1)

swede700

How many rushing yards will the Vikings have against the Cardinals?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. How many rushing yards will the Vikings have against the Cardinals?

• 0 - 50 yards
    • 51 - 100 yards
    • 101 - 150 yards
    • 151 - 200 yards
    • 200+ yards

3 minutes ago, Nozizaki said:

Murray is a much bigger and more physical back. Ever notice how Murray falls forward for a yard or two? Cook cannot push a pile. He's great, but he's more Alvin Kamara than he is Mark Ingram.

There's just so much wrong with this, I don't even know where to start.  If Murray doesn't have a cleanly blocked hole, he doesn't go anywhere. He's pretty poor with yards after contact because he doesn't generally run with good pad level.  Cook, on the other hand, often makes something out of nothing.

1 minute ago, RpMc said:

There's just so much wrong with this, I don't even know where to start.  If Murray doesn't have a cleanly blocked hole, he doesn't go anywhere. He's pretty poor with yards after contact because he doesn't generally run with good pad level.

Yeah. Murray gets stood up ALL OF THE TIME. It’s frustrating since he’s so big. 

1 minute ago, RpMc said:

There's just so much wrong with this, I don't even know where to start.  If Murray doesn't have a cleanly blocked hole, he doesn't go anywhere. He's pretty poor with yards after contact because he doesn't generally run with good pad level.  Cook, on the other hand, often makes something out of nothing.

I agree. But Murray will at least get you no gain out of plays where there are nothing. Cook can, and will, lose yardage on runs at times.

1 minute ago, PrplChilPill said:

Treadwell playing well today? It looks good on gameday or whatever CBS calls it.....

Getting some separation, and catching everything thrown his way so far.  Can't ask for more!

2 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

There are some I like and some I don’t. He’s too much of a gambler. Seems like he tries pulling too much out of the hat.

He’ll kill his own momentum with a trick play when he’s beating a team with basic schemes. It’s frustrating. 

Archived