MNF: Washington @ New Orleans

TheVillain112

Who wins?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins tonight?

• Washington
    • New Orleans

Just now, Asciimo said:

where does brees fit in the name i mentioned? show me your top 5.

Where did I say he was top 5 all time? I said NOTHING like that, because I don't think that. I'd say he's just outside the top 5, but I'm not getting into that tonight when it's been done 100000 times and will happen 1000000 again.

Really I was simply pointing out the fact that you heard an opinion on the television and repeated that opinion that as evidence of your claim without even saying WHO said it lol. It was really bad all around.

But since you've been so reasonable tonight, I'll do the same. Here's my top 5.

1. Brees
  2. Taysom Hill
  3. Bridgewater (can't call it yet, but he's climbing after his showing tonight)
  4. Archie Manning
  5. Luke McCown

Night man ;)

Just now, Dome said:

Where did I say he was top 5 all time? I said NOTHING like that, because I don't think that. I'd say he's just outside the top 5, but I'm not getting into that tonight when it's been done 100000 times and will happen 1000000 again.

Really I was simply pointing out the fact that you heard an opinion on the television and repeated that opinion that as evidence of your claim without even saying WHO said it lol. It was really bad all around.

But since you've been so reasonable tonight, I'll do the same. Here's my top 5.

1. Brees
  2. Taysom Hill
  3. Bridgewater (can't call it yet, but he's climbing after his showing tonight)
  4. Archie Manning
  5. Luke McCown

Night man ;)

losing all credibility is going out in style. nice one. good night,

1 minute ago, Asciimo said:

if you want to talk football, I'm here all night. until then, don't bother quoting me with this garbage. Thanks.

? You keep posting garbage. So you get garbage. Watch football first then try and talk thank you.

2 minutes ago, Gannon12 said:

? You keep posting garbage. So you get garbage. Watch football first then try and talk thank you.

My "garbage" is football related. Your garbage is petty insults my infant would laugh at. Get the picture?

You have failed at any “football” talk just your rage from Brees achievements. You try to use rings as greatness. You fall short in your analysis. You didn’t even include the great Dan Marino on your list. You are nothing but a box stat scout. If you want to talk football...... stop with the media rankings if you were even alive to see these great players. Don’t judge don’t hate try and get a real informed idea in that little noodle. Watch the games. 

Archived