#WeFiredBruceAllen!!!

MKnight82

45 minutes ago, Woz said:

I know it was an obvious joke, but an unnecessary one. Be better than this.

Is it though?  I mean with this FO that's probably a legitimate question.  

edit - back to it on a football related discussion though, I don't think Kareem Hunt is a need for the Redskins.  We have Guice coming back next year, Thompson will still be here and who knows on AP.  Its not like MLB where we had an obvious need.

Edited by MKnight82

I am applying for job of President of Football Operations with the Washington Redskins. Couldn't get any worse, right?

Putting in the waiver on Reuben Foster was just the tip of the iceberg.

Image result for iceberg gif

After the third week of the regular season, the waiver priority order reverts to reflect then current NFL standings in reverse order, so that the team with the worst record gets first priority on all waiver claims, the team with the next worse record gets second priority on all waiver claims, and so on.

There was no need to think that if we didnt put in a waiver on Foster that we would lose out. We were the ONLY team to put in a waiver on him. 

Explanation from Bruce, "We thought there would be a flurry of claims on him". Would not have mattered if there were, cause we were in a playoff hunt at the time and would have no chance at him if there were a flurry of waiver claims. 

Related image

https://thefandc.radio.com/dan-snyder-still-furious-with-bruce-allen

I think we’re going to see the end of Allen. I’ve been saying it all along this would be his last year. I still stand by that and I also believe the emergence of Kyle Smith has really aided in this. There’s no way Snyder is letting another young, talented coach or front office exec leave after the McVay debacle. I suspect Gruden gets another year and that doesn’t bother me at all but Allen being removed is the big one. 

6 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

I think we’re going to see the end of Allen. I’ve been saying it all along this would be his last year. I still stand by that and I also believe the emergence of Kyle Smith has really aided in this. There’s no way Snyder is letting another young, talented coach or front office exec leave after the McVay debacle. I suspect Gruden gets another year and that doesn’t bother me at all but Allen being removed is the big one. 

Reverse hex on this....

Never gunna happen. Bruce Allen is GREAT! We need him to stay forever!

giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51a5c080581796a2f7467

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

"I have been told, and I have been told this all along since I think I reported this with you guys back in March, that Bruce is very much in trouble," Russell said. 

giphy.gif

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

"I have been told, and I have been told this all along since I think I reported this with you guys back in March, that Bruce is very much in trouble," Russell said. 

giphy.gif

Shhhhh! This is one thing we can’t afford to jinx.

• Like 2