#9: North Carolina

#19: Louisville

#24: Florida State

#30: NC State

#37: Syracuse

#47: Clemson

#64: Pittsburgh

Edited by NYRaider

Duke needed that win badly. We would've been two games back already with a loss.

Zion is just absurd, an in control Barrett is frightening, tough day for Reddish but I feel he'll get it together and hopefully Jones will be back sooner than expected. Luckily we face somewhat "easier" opponents in our next few games.

Just now, TitanSlim said:

Duke needed that win badly. We would've been two games back already with a loss.

Zion is just absurd, an in control Barrett is frightening, tough day for Reddish but I feel he'll get it together and hopefully Jones will be back sooner than expected. Luckily we face somewhat "easier" opponents in our next few games.

Apparently, Tre Jones was back at practice this week and should be back soon. Duke has a relatively easy slate of games coming up against Pittsburgh, Georgia Tech, and Notre Dame. Hopefully, Jones is back for the St. John's game at the very latest, they're going to need him. 

3 hours ago, TitanSlim said:

When's the last time Duke won the ACC? 

18 hours ago, 11sanchez11 said:

I honestly thought UVA was gonna beat Duke comfortably. But Zion and RJ are unaffected by Virginia defenders. Super impressive game from RJ.

If you pick us to win a big game you will probably be making the incorrect pick lol. I'm surprised we kept it close tbh

On 1/19/2019 at 7:11 PM, Texansfan713 said:

damn kansas and texas tech both lost.

Yeah we’re just too thin right now and it’s not going to be any better until Khavon Moore can play. 

We also left open an unused 13th scholarship which is kind of biting us in the *** right now. 

We’ll go as far as Culver carries us but yeah, just not enough horses this year.