WEEK 6 - GDT Steelers @ Bengals

JDLefebvre

Just now, Dcash4 said:

Put Artie on the bus right now. Doesn’t matter where the bus is going either, just as long as it’s not back to Pittsburgh. 

Yeah I'm going to be honest he needs to be cut at the end of the season he's clearly a first-round bust he should not be anywhere near a starting or primary role on any defense in the league

Just now, wwhickok said:

No because Keith Butler is running the defense and as long as that is the case he will continue to try people out in positions they don't belong

AGREE, BUT WHEN DOES TOMLIN FINALLY STEP IN AND SAY THATS IT?

1 minute ago, wwhickok said:

No because Keith Butler is running the defense and as long as that is the case he will continue to try people out in positions they don't belong

he's the turtle champion ! if you're defense sux and you got the wrong guy signed to a new contract wearing the helmet. F-IT. screw prevent. and blitz and man up.

I have been a Burns defender for the simple facts that he is only 23 and because I think that Carnell Lake and Joey Porter have no reason to coach NFL players....

but back peddling in the endzone like you are afraid your going to get smoked? GTFO of here man.  Just get out. You have no clue what your doing. 

agree with cowher, V and Connor gives this team the attitude it needs.  V more than anyone, but Connor helps too. We don't have those players on D at all anymore and Bell might have been physical at times but also caught more passes. 

they need a new chant at hines field for Veeeeee, similar to heeeeeeath

Archived