Sign in to follow this  
bspice

GDT: Colts@Jets

Since no one has started one I’d figure I give it a go. The Colts are banged up with TY and Doyle being ruled out so I see Luck trying to do too much which hopefully leads to some turnovers. I think Sam has a good turnover free game. My prediction is Jets win 24-9

Thank you for making this. When we are good, these are made on like Thursdays with good discussion leading into Sunday. 

Anyways, this is a game that they really should win and I expect us to come out flat, turn the ball over and lose all faith. It's simply just the precedent this team has set under Bowles. If we come out and fully take care of business, well then maybe our fan base will start to believe again...maybe.

I want to say the Jets are going to win this game because they really should, but I just dont think we will.

Colts 23-16 due to 4 Jets turnovers. 

I think this is going to be a boring game. Not a lot of offense. I see a game that will be like 13-10 or something along those lines. I hope I'm wrong though.

4 hours ago, ekill08x said:

Thank you for making this. When we are good, these are made on like Thursdays with good discussion leading into Sunday. 

Anyways, this is a game that they really should win and I expect us to come out flat, turn the ball over and lose all faith. It's simply just the precedent this team has set under Bowles. If we come out and fully take care of business, well then maybe our fan base will start to believe again...maybe.

I want to say the Jets are going to win this game because they really should, but I just dont think we will.

Colts 23-16 due to 4 Jets turnovers. 

This is pretty much how I feel. The jets should win this game but that's not what they do. It's like they love letdown games.

This game is going to be interesting. Colts are missing Hunt, Maulet, Autry, Doyle, Farley, Geathers, Hilton and Good.

We are missing  Peak, Skrine.  Also have some game time decisions with Johnson, Pierre-Louis, Crowell, Maye, and Middleton. 

I am going with the Jets to win 24-17. Sam will have a good game but still throw 1 int. 

18 hours ago, bspice said:

Since no one has started one I’d figure I give it a go. The Colts are banged up with TY and Doyle being ruled out so I see Luck trying to do too much which hopefully leads to some turnovers. I think Sam has a good turnover free game. My prediction is Jets win 24-9

Yea, you are right they have so many players on the injury list at key positions, I don't even know how they can field a team.  No way can I see how we could lose  this game. This is the kind of game Darnold, needed. Another learning experience for him. Jets 27 Colts 13, take it to the bank. I just hope when we had a good lead they let Darnold keep his foot on the gas, none of the runs on first & second down, and try to pass on third down.

Edited by doumeyer

14 minutes ago, rickyt31 said:

Feeling good about Enunwa in this game. 

I sctually like our matchup on the outside at WR. But I could see them pay too much attention to Robby after last week and leave the middle open for Enunwa. I expect us to try and win by running the ball though.

37 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

I sctually like our matchup on the outside at WR. But I could see them pay too much attention to Robby after last week and leave the middle open for Enunwa. I expect us to try and win by running the ball though.

The last thing I want is another conservative game. 

Colts have an underrated front 7 so I think we try and air the ball out today

8 minutes ago, Dr.O said:

Colts have an underrated front 7 so I think we try and air the ball out today

Except 2 of their starters are out. That’s why I think we run

The Colts are decimated right now, so we will have every opportunity to win. Bowles can't give up this W, and hopefully Darnold gets to let loose.

remember their was a stat about how we hadnt had a D TD in like 5 years, already a couple this season