Dune 2000 Mafia - D5

Matts4313

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Its bloody mafia. 

Hell, I might kill you as host just as a precursor to this upcoming Boys v Skins showdown. 

Just now, Malfatron said:

good. im not going to try this game either 

its going to be a mass killing, no scum hunting game, reckless abandon, only fun posts, parody game

the last thing we need is a tryhard in this game.

this is going to be waaar!!!!!

Oh.

I see.

I throw three rocks at Matts4313.

amidoingitright?

3 hours ago, Woz said:

NOTE: This is not me saying I'm playing. This is me commenting on the rules from one game moderator to another.

This is probably a mistake. Stick with the insta-death policy.

Even if it does cause you to be accused of having no honor/morals/what-have-you.

This, on the other hand ... keep this. Enforce this. Be absolutely merciless about this.

It makes it so much nicer to crush the whiny brats with an iron fist when you are accused of having no honor/morals/what-have-you.

No need to admit this, though. :D

Point of order: since there is the concept of "Zombies" in some games (see Zombie Lord on mafiascum), you might want to clarify that this is only for the in game dead to mock the mistakes of town or mafia comment on the game's progression.

Yeah, no one is going to read down to this one. They'll complain bitterly, rend garments, flip tables (metaphorically and literally), and rage quit.

Instead, tell them to eff off ... try to understand it's a game ... no, eff off was the right call.

AGAIN, this was just commentary on the rules, not me signing up. I'm not saying I won't eventually sign up, just not right now (not sure how the next couple of weeks will shake out work wise).

Hosts can be wrong though. If they are...no issue in asking for something to be fixed imo.

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I can run it with 12. Is that the consensus? 

Oh snap I was just talking cause intoxicants 

Get as many players as you want for your game dude 

I see you have over 20 slots 

Archived