Monday Night Football - 49ers v Packers GDT

ET80

Who wins?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

• Packers
    • 49ers

1 minute ago, jonu62882 said:

Well, OBJ is a bit of a diva and a headcase.  Witten could use some more work, though.  I agree with that.

I could do less of both, actually.

Honestly, I feel like (at least this season) more gets made of OBJ being a diva than he's actually being a diva.  It's like the commentators feel that there's this void that's been created by Dez not being on a team and they have to fill it for sake of maintaining there longstanding "TO/Ochocinco" narrative.

Just now, The LBC said:

Also, I'm actually a fan of Booger McFarlane's analysis, but until someone creates a Dr. Wily/King Koopa style hovercraft for him, is it really necessary to have him in this elevated position on the sideline?

That would be incredible.

Just now, The LBC said:

Honestly, I feel like (at least this season) more gets made of OBJ being a diva than he's actually being a diva.  It's like the commentators feel that there's this void that's been created by Dez not being on a team and they have to fill it for sake of maintaining there longstanding "TO/Ochocinco" narrative.

You can't deny that he needs help and clearly exhibiting attention-seeking behavior - throwing nets, knocking into equipment, bopping his head around, crying, and just generally acting out of pocket.

Archived