Week 7 GDT: Los Angeles Rams at San Francisco 49ers

J-ALL-DAY

29 minutes ago, Geek said:

Which pass rushers are likely to be there at the top of round 2? I know there are a lot of great rushers so maybe a decent one could fall to round 2. Maybe Brian Burns? Joe Jackson? Those are still first rounders so it could still work out and potentially be advantageous over just taking an EDGE with our first pick. It'll be a difficult decision for the staff for sure.

Someone will certainly fall, but it's too early to know which. Personally, I wouldn't touch Jackson until the mid rounds. His production doesn't match what people think he is right now, so I'mnnot taking that in the first two rounds. 

So pretty much as bad as we all expected.

The next three weeks will be the most important for our season. If we lose all three we're virtually guaranteed Bosa. 1-2 we still a have a great shot. 2 wins or more and things start to get a little iffy. Here's to sucking for another month.

Welp, that went down pretty much as expected.

Beat by 24+ points....check.

Lots of turnovers.....check.

Flashes of good defensive plays by key players....check.

Kittle being a stud....check.

Feeling like I'm just going through the motions this season until next year....check.

26 minutes ago, Geek said:

So pretty much as bad as we all expected.

The next three weeks will be the most important for our season. If we lose all three we're virtually guaranteed Bosa. 1-2 we still a have a great shot. 2 wins or more and things start to get a little iffy. Here's to sucking for another month.

Yeah, this is the big stretch. Personally, I think we end up winning two of the three. Won't complain if we fall in all three though lol

Almost halfway there. Poor Kyle. He can scheme all he wants,  drill the protocol in the players' heads, but the execution still doesn't work. Lack of talent in addition to maybe lack of discipline. Guess that is part of coaching. Or having the right staff in place. This week at home they legit looked like an expansion team. Couldn't get the snaps off, stumbling into sacks, not catching interceptions. Feels like the team is 5 years away. 

Archived