GDT: Dallas Cowboys (Redball's Job) VS Tennessee Titan's

Calvert28

2 minutes ago, DaBoys said:

I need everyone to collectively believe we will win this game. Remember our 1st round pick is gone. There is no prize for losing.

Garrett and Linehan getting fired would be prize enough for me.

2 minutes ago, plan9misfit said:

Seriously. The guy was directly in front of him and Q-Car didn’t see him.

I for once would love for every one on this page to acknowledge that Dak is not alone in fault on that play. The guy was blocked, then his RB comes in and lays out his center freeing the guy to tackle Dak. Dak attempted to fall and take the sack but the defender out powered him and ripped the ball out. 

Its a team game. At least 3 people were at fault that play. 

3 minutes ago, DaBoys said:

I need everyone to collectively believe we will win this game. Remember our 1st round pick is gone. There is no prize for losing.

Jason Garrett could be fired. I am willing to lose every game this season for that. Plus we can still have a high 2nd round pick. 

Just now, Matts4313 said:

I for once would love for every one on this page to acknowledge that Dak is not alone in fault on that play. The guy was blocked, then his RB comes in and lays out his center freeing the guy to tackle Dak. Dak attempted to fall and take the sack but the defender out powered him and ripped the ball out. 

He had time to get rid of the ball

5 minutes ago, retrolock said:

the only other dude defending him is i think Matts at this point

Its not so much I am defending him - - because for sure the INT was 100% his fault - - its more of attempting to educate posters here because you all are an emotional bunch. The person is smart, the mob is stupid. This forum has become a stupid uninformed mob. Circle jerks annoy me. 

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Do you blame him for the interception?

Do you blame him on overthrowing Beasley?

Do you blame him for that terrible pass to amari?

1 minute ago, D82 said:

He had time to get rid of the ball

To who? Have you watched the all 22? Do you know if anyone was open? 

You dont throw the ball away unless you are pressured, up until the second before the DL was freed, he wasnt pressured. 

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Only one person can fumble the ball at a time Matt's. Yea other people made the mistake that would have led to only a sack. But that TO was on Dak. 

Archived