GDT: Dallas Cowboys (Redball's Job) VS Tennessee Titan's

Calvert28

1 minute ago, Northland said:

Don't worry boys.  We' are going to have a high first round pick next year.  Oh wait a minute.

We werent going to have a high first round no matter what. We are good enough talent/coach wise to at best have a middle of the round pick.

1 minute ago, DaBoys said:

No, he is trying to prove we are better under center. The numbers support that

You might want to follow along more closely. Clearly there is an emphasis on playaction in those threads. 

3 minutes ago, D82 said:

Dude...y'know what...**** this ******* sport 

If you are as old as I am and watched football in the 70's you will quickly conclude that today's game is very soft.  Yeah there was helmet to helmet contact but even Mariota got up and patted LVE on the head as if to say he knew that wasn't a bad hit.  We are going to reach the point where QB's will not be allowed to be hit.

Just now, Northland said:

If you are as old as I am and watched football in the 70's you will quickly conclude that today's game is very soft.  Yeah there was helmet to helmet contact but even Mariota got up and patted LVE on the head as if to say he knew that wasn't a bad hit.  We are going to reach the point where QB's will not be allowed to be hit.

I remember the early 2000s. It's just been in the last four or five years that it's gotten bad. This season and last year it's about unwatchable. 

Archived