GDT: Dallas Cowboys (Redball's Job) VS Tennessee Titan's

Calvert28

This team is pathetic.

Scott Linehan making money to lead and coordinate an offense is utterly insulting to everyone who pays a single damn dime or a minute of their time supporting this team.

A complete clown show of an operation from the top down. A stubborn, half-dead, overbearing egotistical zombie all the way down to the last man on the roster with few exceptions.

Its a complete and utter joke. Down two scores to one of the most anemic, non-threatening teams in the league at home after a bye week. There is absolutely zero excuse or rationalizing this utter freaking train wreck. If Scott Linehan is employed when I go to sleep tomorrow night, I’m not spending a single cent on so much as a damn coffee mug for a Christmas gift for that one uncle I can’t stand but have to buy something for. Not until he, the clapper and every other underachieving moron making 7 freaking figures to present this donkey show of a football team is gone.

4 minutes ago, Northland said:

Sorry not Collins, but Williams.  The thought was the rookie could be covered if you will playing between two all pros.

Okay, just making sure you meant Williams. Imo, this team cannot go into the next game with Williams and Collins starting. Either move Collins to LG and put the vet in at RT, or bench Collins and put the vet in. I don't think Williams can make the switch to RT as a rookie, but there needs to be a change.

Archived