Is that the light at the end of the tunnel? (O.T. Thread)

zelbell

33 minutes ago, buno67 said:

He is actually doing a great job and is getting a lot of praise. If he wasnā€™t so old, he could be favored as the a republican candidate for next election. I think he be 77 in ā€˜24. Just think the dems are being morons for getting angry that he postponed electionsĀ 

ā€œThe demsā€?? Ā Bro there are plenty of democrats perfectly fine with what he did and are applauding him for being proactive.

*waves*

Ā 

there are just as many republicans pissed heā€™s being ā€œbig government and restrictinā€™ muh rightsā€

Heā€™s in a no win situation and has more or less been winning this whole time.

Edited by LETSGOBROWNIES
  • Like 3

I definitely donā€™t mean to alarm anybody. IĀ just really trust the sources I talked to at work. Things are getting really chaotic here, even with inaccurate info.

Ā 

I definitely encourage everybody to be skeptical of me and do not take my word as gospel.

Edited by candyman93
  • Like 1

Just now, candyman93 said:

I definitely donā€™t mean to alarm anybody. IĀ just really trust the sources I talked to at work.

Ā 

I definitely encourage everybody to be skeptical of me and do not take my word as gospel.

Eh, itā€™s coming. Ā Itā€™s happening pretty much everywhere else.

57 minutes ago, buno67 said:

He is actually doing a great job and is getting a lot of praise. If he wasnā€™t so old, he could be favored as the a republican candidate for next election. I think he be 77 in ā€˜24. Just think the dems are being morons for getting angry that he postponed electionsĀ 

its gonna be donald jr no one else has a shot

26 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

ā€œThe demsā€?? Ā Bro there are plenty of democrats perfectly fine with what he did and are applauding him for being proactive.

*waves*

Ā 

there are just as many republicans pissed heā€™s being ā€œbig government and restrictinā€™ muh rightsā€

yeah cuomo been doin good here in ny
so much better than de blasio get that fool off my screen and outta my city

• Like 1

3 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

*waves*

Ā 

I was speaking in as the Ohio Democratic Party suing over it.Ā Wasnā€™tĀ trying to make it a Dem vs Rep.Ā 

https://www.news5cleveland.com/news/political/elections-local/ohio-democrats-sue-over-ohios-new-proposed-june-2-primary-election-date

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, buno67 said:

I was speaking in as the Ohio Democratic Party suing over it.Ā Wasnā€™tĀ trying to make it a Dem vs Rep.Ā 

https://www.news5cleveland.com/news/political/elections-local/ohio-democrats-sue-over-ohios-new-proposed-june-2-primary-election-date

Ah ok.

Theyā€™re wrong quite frankly. Ā DeWine is acting with the publicā€™s safety and best interest in mind, no question imo.

• Like 3

47 minutes ago, buno67 said:

There are many of us who are unhappy with the party right now.Ā 

This is just one the reasons why.

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Ah ok.

Theyā€™re wrong quite frankly. Ā DeWine is acting with the publicā€™s safety and best interest in mind, no question imo.

Rarely, if ever, do I feel justified with my vote on someone, especially just based upon my meeting and interacting with that person within the community, but I feel 100% justified in my vote on him and am very thankful that the person I met/interacted with who answered a million questions when I was a soph/junior in college is the same guy 10+ years later.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

Rarely, if ever, do I feel justified with my vote on someone, especially just based upon my meeting and interacting with that person within the community, but I feel 100% justified in my vote on him and am very thankful that the person I met/interacted with who answered a million questions when I was a soph/junior in college is the same guy 10+ years later.

Iā€™ve thought a lot about it the last few days and I wonā€™t vote for him because we differ too much on policy tbh, but I wonā€™t get in his way and vote for the other guy either.

Very please with his response though, really stepped up.

• Like 1

Just now, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

ā€™ve thought a lot about it the last few days and I wonā€™t vote for him because we differ too much on policy tbh

You just explained my take on 2016 and 2020 LOL.Ā 

Yeah I totally get and respect your take there. Plus tbh I don't know how much longer he's going to be in the game on this level. He's 73.Ā 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

You just explained my take on 2016 and 2020 LOL.Ā 

Yeah I totally get and respect your take there. Plus tbh I don't know how much longer he's going to be in the game on this level. He's 73.Ā 

If he were a Democratic heā€™d just be getting his political career started. šŸ˜‚Ā 

• Like 1