Is that the light at the end of the tunnel? (O.T. Thread)

zelbell

2 hours ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

I don’t know anything about soccer. Is Messi still elite level? That was a pretty cool game. Hope he plays against Columbus. It would be wild downtown. 

He had a swan song legendary performance in the World Cup carrying Argentina to a win over France.

He *might* be done, but he’s the best ever. So it’s like a Lebron situation where you’re not really sure where to rank him because he still has that “wow” ability.

Edited by candyman93

9 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Was he wearing a shirt it’s his username on it?

No, he was driving a green navigator with his company name on it.  He looked exactly like the guy associated with the YouTube channel he’s linked us to before.  In the town he told us he lives in.  

I could be mistaken, but I’m pretty sure I’m not.  @mtmmike you were at the Sinclair in Victor at about 8:30am correct?

Just now, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

No, he was driving a green navigator with his company name on it.  He looked exactly like the guy associated with the YouTube channel he’s linked us to before.  In the town he told us he lives in.  

I could be mistaken, but I’m pretty sure I’m not.  @mtmmike you were at the Sinclair in Victor at about 8:30am correct?

Yes

Silver lincoln navigator l getting a snack

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mtmmike said:

No that is tacky.

First class custom made western shirts.

Does the fog sit in the Teton valley like it did today often?  That was wild af.  Couldn’t see **** until we got to the top of the pass along 22 and then got above the fog for great views.  On the Idaho side there was nothing.

1 minute ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Does the fog sit in the Teton valley like it did today often?  That was wild af.  Couldn’t see **** until we got to the top of the pass along 22 and then got above the fog for great views.  On the Idaho side there was nothing.

Getting to be that time of year.

Head up spring gulch road around 8pm tonight alot of wildlife 

• Like 1

I can’t figure out why the oldest and most senile people in our country keep becoming the most influential political leaders in the western world. What happened to Mitch McConnell and what keeps happening to Biden is ridiculous to watch. These guys are too old. Is no one else capable of doing what McConnell does? He looked frozen.

• Like 2