Is that the light at the end of the tunnel? (O.T. Thread)

zelbell

• 3 weeks later...

Ok boys looking likely I have to hunker down for a few days. Looks like I’m without power until Monday. My area had wind gusts of 90 plus mph and crap I need to work and just can’t. So ef yu weather, ef yu. But I’ve seen the culprit, several very large oak trees were down and very much damaged my precious electricity. Thanks weather I was forced to pay 15$ for a steak sub that I could get for $8 at subway. And here I am bringing this to you in complete darkness listening to the battle of two katydids. And evidently hearing yet more emergency sirens. 

Funny enough, this is cake compared to a couple winters ago. No power for three days in negative degree Fahrenheit. Ahh what could have been if I was just rich and could move to San Diego. 

• Like 4

7 hours ago, Bonanza23 said:

Ok boys looking likely I have to hunker down for a few days. Looks like I’m without power until Monday. My area had wind gusts of 90 plus mph and crap I need to work and just can’t. So ef yu weather, ef yu. But I’ve seen the culprit, several very large oak trees were down and very much damaged my precious electricity. Thanks weather I was forced to pay 15$ for a steak sub that I could get for $8 at subway. And here I am bringing this to you in complete darkness listening to the battle of two katydids. And evidently hearing yet more emergency sirens. 

Funny enough, this is cake compared to a couple winters ago. No power for three days in negative degree Fahrenheit. Ahh what could have been if I was just rich and could move to San Diego. 

Stay safe.  Hope they get the power on soon.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Bonanza23 said:

Pulling for you Good Brother......Keep your head down!!!

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

So dramatic!!!!

Hey what can I say I order a Shirley Temple at the bar. 

Edited by Bonanza23
Only because a Roy Rodgers is too strong…ok look it up it makes sense
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...