Week 8: New York Giants GDT

Ghostnote

19 hours ago, PARROTHEAD said:

Eli is blowing the league away in Sack Yards. 181 yards lost.  200 would be a nice defensive goal for the D to achieve.

Their OL is awful! Our DL must dominate them. They have a lot of talent at the skill positions but their OL is trash. I can’t believe they didn’t sign or draft more OL this offseason. Yes, they signed Solder - who’s looked average at best - and drafted Hernández but they needed more help than that. Of course it hasn’t helped that Flowers was a disaster no matter where they put him, whether it was LT or RT.

1 hour ago, THESKINSFAN21 said:

Kerrigan leads all active players with 9.0 sacks of Eli Manning. He is tied with Trent Cole for second all-time, trailing only DeMarcus Ware’s 11.5 sacks of the Giants’ quarterback.

Hopefully he does his thing Sunday. A pick 6 (again)would be nice.

9 sacks and 90 uncalled holds by Giants RTs since 2011 that is...

On 10/24/2018 at 9:32 AM, Woz said:

Ah, that's where it was from! I tried to figure it out with a quick Googlin' but no such luck. Also lesser known fact: Leonard Nimoy was a country singer.

Guys, really? I am seeing way too many old guy references here. And they're not even good ones. 

This will be a huge statement game. Either the fans will be confident after a win or they'll say "I told you so" after a loss. Many feel the Redskins aren't as good as their 4-2 record shows and the Giants aren't as bad as their 1-6 record shows.

Hard to win division road games, regardless of the teams. I don't necessarily think the Redskins will put up a stinker, but the Giants have explosiveness at nearly all skills positions on offense and it will be hard to keep them from big plays. Also, we all know that the Redskins can't win a shootout the way their team is currently constructed.

Manning has a big game and the Redskins lose 28-17

13 hours ago, A TRAIN 89 said:

This will be a huge statement game. Either the fans will be confident after a win or they'll say "I told you so" after a loss. Many feel the Redskins aren't as good as their 4-2 record shows and the Giants aren't as bad as their 1-6 record shows.

Hard to win division road games, regardless of the teams. I don't necessarily think the Redskins will put up a stinker, but the Giants have explosiveness at nearly all skills positions on offense and it will be hard to keep them from big plays. Also, we all know that the Redskins can't win a shootout the way their team is currently constructed.

Manning has a big game and the Redskins lose 28-17

Our front 5/7 dominating their OL is the key. We should be able to do that but should be and doing are two different things.

2 minutes ago, naptownskinsfan said:

Bad news for the Skins: Damon Harrison was traded.  The Giants gave up over 5 YPC when Snacks was in the game, but under 3 when Snacks was rotated out. 

Something must be off about that because there’s absolutely no way the Giants are better without Harrison. 

Archived