Who's fault are the high sack numbers

CBrownsman

Funny thing is: I'm not sweating things right now. Hue has to go, but we've known that. Otherwise, I feel like natural progression and maturation takes care of most of what ails us. Think about it, we've got rookies occupying almost all of our keystone offensive positions: 2 starting WRs, starting RB, starting LT, and QB. It's pretty tough generating success with rookies in those positions.

And before anyone decides to slam the GM for making those roster choices, how else do you fill those positions? FA? Alotta Franchise QBs and LTs on the FA market? These are necessary growing pains. Bad coaching choices is where I draw the line.

Hue has no clue. He cant run a team. He doesn't show initiative, he is completely reactionary. He is also full of hot air, his narrative for the year was being a part of something special.

I prefer the bill b method of working your *** off, being disciplined. This is football not a fairy tail. Hue given his team 3-4 days off this season. 2 wins, and he let's snoop dog come. I hate that crap. Get to the playoffs or the superbowl an then you have done something. 

He has a better team that pettine, no where near the results. 

1 hour ago, ReggieCamp said:

A lot of our team "bulk" numbers are high because we've played more football than anyone else.  4 full OT periods, plus we haven't had our bye yet.

But yes, we're giving up too many sacks.  The reasons, in descending order of importance:

1. Baker holding the ball too long and not throwing it away.
  2. Long developing pass plays. 
  3. O-line getting beaten.
  4. Receivers not getting open.
  5. Caravan of migrants.

fify

1 hour ago, Kiwibrown said:

He wouldn't of cleared a medical exam. Knee is wrecked, bad hip, bad back, unless it was a 4th as a rental for a season. 

Dude has a lower body an 80yo wouldn't want.

a team would have waved his medicals because they would have known how good he would have been. Thomas did say in a podcast that Manning asked him to ask for a trade to Denver

23 hours ago, Kiwibrown said:

Hue has no clue. He cant run a team. He doesn't show initiative, he is completely reactionary. He is also full of hot air, his narrative for the year was being a part of something special.

I prefer the bill b method of working your *** off, being disciplined. This is football not a fairy tail. Hue given his team 3-4 days off this season. 2 wins, and he let's snoop dog come. I hate that crap. Get to the playoffs or the superbowl an then you have done something. 

He has a better team that pettine, no where near the results. 

God if we had this team with Pett with his offensive staff being Shanny and Flip...glorious dreams

5 minutes ago, buno67 said:

God if we had this team with Pett with his offensive staff being Shanny and Flip...glorious dreams

My ultimate recent browns coaching group would be Greg and shanny. If we had shanny with Baker it would be awesome, a long worth everyone else.

12 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

My ultimate recent browns coaching group would be Greg and shanny. If we had shanny with Baker it would be awesome, a long worth everyone else.

Wish the Browns would have just promoted Shanny

1 hour ago, MistaBohmbastic said:

We'll find out who really shot Kennedy before the Kokinis story comes to light.

You'd have better luck uncovering the government's role in 9/11 than finding out the George Kokinis story.

I read he gotten taken out by secuirity what crime did he commit? 

Archived