The Wire mafia - Game Over! The Barksdale Gang controls Baltimore!

Whicker

22 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

i see that, but i could say the same thing about many, including rags.

Yep, Matts, KSJ and Rags are up there for sure imo for the same reason. This post gives me a little pause on Rags

10 hours ago, Ragnarok said:

Not just because he voted for me, although that is quite hurtful.

But it reeks of scum trying to find a way to enter the thread.  I dunno khodder, but this seems like a paint by numbers scum entrance.  Goes for some levity, mentions just enough to show they've read up, doesn't make any actual reads or give any actual thoughts, and then a vote for no reason so that reasoning can't hurt them later on.  

I think this is his only true post with content

36 minutes ago, The Orca said:

It's relevant cause even if you did point it out because you thought it was a civ move...my response would have been the same. 

Youre not getting it. You’re describing a scenario that would never happen. If i see you as a civ, I don’t point it out anyways. It’s irrelevant.

I've explained the reaction honestly and in detail. I felt strongly about what you said and I responded in strong defense of the reason. 

I understand you’ve explained it. Do you understand why your explaination isn’t to be taken at face value?

I'll agree to disagree. No need to clog the thread with this debate anymore. If you don't believe me, nothing I can say at this point will change your mind 

that’s the whole game though. All we do is talk about stuff and get reads off of that. It’s funny that you’re someone that claims you do alrandom/nonsense stuff for reactions all the time, but don’t seem to understand how to react to something yourself. Or at the very least you don’t understand how/why people will interpret your reactions 

1 minute ago, Dome said:

1. You arent seeing my point.

2. You seem to have your mind made up from the beginning and asking for an explanation from me was pointless. (Anyone else get sketched out about that lol)

3. I understand what you are saying. That's why I was strong in my reaction to begin with. 

6 minutes ago, The Orca said:

1. You arent seeing my point.

2. You seem to have your mind made up from the beginning and asking for an explanation from me was pointless. (Anyone else get sketched out about that lol)

3. I understand what you are saying. That's why I was strong in my reaction to begin with. 

1) This seems to be a theme with you. People don’t agree with the logic you use in these game and often don’t see your point. At some point you’re gonna realize why. 

2) bad take is bad. My mind isn’t remotely made up and I admitted it was a weak read I was pushing for your (over)reaction. Which has been interesting. 

3) huh.

18 hours ago, squire12 said:

Going to be at work for the next few hours.  Will be on tonight around halftime of the MNF game.  

18 hours ago, squire12 said:

Is this your mafia laying low cover post?

13 hours ago, squire12 said:

@Pickle Rick  In the few minutes I had a break at work and started to read from last night, it stood out to me.  

13 hours ago, squire12 said:

It seemed out of place  for him/his typical playstyle  

So in this progression of ALL of squire's posts he 

1. Makes an excuse for low activity (during the game)

2. Tries to throw shade at malf using a post before the game had started

3. After questioning finally posts a response but still doesn't realize it.

4. Still doesn't catch it after Dome starts to push. 

No more discussion of squire after malf blatantly and unwarraranted comments that the post in question from him was before the game started.  

Could malf and squire be mafia and malf chose to put a stop to the convo by outing his post was before the game started. Malf is pretty deliberate with his posts and by putting it out there that the post was before the game started isn't what civ malf would do.  He would use it to try and catch squire.  That's not what malf did though, he stopped it.  

The other thought is could malf had stopped it bc he didn't want the attention.  

6 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

@Malfatron why did you out that the post squire was using was before the game started? 

Yeah I didn’t like it either. 

Don’t think he connects them if they’re both mafia though. Maybe trying to help out a civ though.

11 hours ago, khodder said:

#Timing. Just done a quick read.

Cliffnotes:

Yeah wooooo let's go

These people are good, and people not named getting angry 

Pizza, I'm a snob. High quality or gtfo with this crap.

Snake catchers.

Khodder needs to show up soon.

Basically I got nothing rags

11 hours ago, Dome said:

I don’t like this 

11 hours ago, Ragnarok said:

I don't either.

Just telling the truth man.

Oh, hi. Didn't see you there.

Not just because he voted for me, although that is quite hurtful.

But it reeks of scum trying to find a way to enter the thread.  I dunno khodder, but this seems like a paint by numbers scum entrance.  Goes for some levity, mentions just enough to show they've read up, doesn't make any actual reads or give any actual thoughts, and then a vote for no reason so that reasoning can't hurt them later on.  

11 hours ago, Dome said:

But if you aren’t! What about then!

Fair call.

Actual thoughts, Both Dome and Orca seem to both be going out of their way to push thoughts reads and appear pro town.

Bcb posting to show up and do nothing else is...interesting 

Malf is out here doing Malf things. I've not played a lot but correct me if I'm wrong he plays pretty much identical no matter what.

Rest of the thread is WAYTA talk probably some Mafia chilling in thread there, but I'll check it more when I'm not on a phone.

You didn't flip out, lose your cool, or just flail about.  Seems like you are in fact better than a number of people here already.  

Nice to see real reads.  Why not mention that as part of your first post?

This exchange between khodder, dome, and rags is sketching me out.  Especially Rags.

@Ragnarok why do you think khodder had real reads when he just rehashed what others have already said in the thread.  

24 minutes ago, Dome said:

1) This seems to be a theme with you. People don’t agree with the logic you use in these game and often don’t see your point. At some point you’re gonna realize why. 

2) bad take is bad. My mind isn’t remotely made up and I admitted it was a weak read I was pushing for your (over)reaction. Which has been interesting. 

3) huh.

I think you are hung up on comparing it to the pickle. It isn't the same.

Now to some real issues. Why haven't you described why you thought you caught pickle and yet now you agree with him on squire and malf? 

18 hours ago, DingoLadd said:

I don't know who is mafia, but just know.

15 hours ago, DingoLadd said:

nsfkhkeyl53y.gif

13 hours ago, DingoLadd said:

You can edit posts mate, I already did.

I don't know why people order any of those, they all suck. Pizza hut is passable but I swear Dominos fills those "pot holes" with their pizza. local pizza places always have better food.

giphy.gif

Eh fair enough, you're a law student? Wouldn't have guessed that. 

I'm guessing the same way you don't know what I do for a living, it's probably been mentioned but it's not exactly something I'll remember.

Swag

giphy.gif

I'm not australian but sure let's go with that.

I can't top that. 

6 hours ago, DingoLadd said:

Dome. I'll make my case before N2 is up.

Masterful display of scumhunting lmao.

@DingoLadd why wait until n2? 

Archived