The Wire mafia - Game Over! The Barksdale Gang controls Baltimore!

Whicker

Khodder was happily strolling along with the Gang, satisfied that the death of his friend had at least allowed him to continue in the gang with little suspicion.

Suddenly, however, the gang surrounded him. “You've got to be it!” they shouted.

Fine! You can kill me! I'm just like one of those little ******* on the chess board!”

They had no problem complying.

@khodder was beaten to death! He was Preston “Bodie” Broadus (Town Neighbor)

Kingseanjohn was getting worried. The Barksdale Gang was getting thin, and it seemed like the police were moving their way up the ladder.

He refocused himself. “No,” he thought. “I'm a powerful man. The police can't get to me.”

However, he soon realized he underestimated the power of the police.

@kingseanjohn was ratted out! He was Russell “Stringer” Bell (even night cop)

So I went to block Dingo and was told that I was unsuccessful.

My guess is that Donette or whatever the name was was a fake claim and Dingo was able to avoid being blocked since he is the last one.  It could also explain the change in kills.  

Unless for some reason Avon is fake claim, but if that's the case, then I'm losing anyways.

2 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

So I went to block Dingo and was told that I was unsuccessful.

My guess is that Donette or whatever the name was was a fake claim and Dingo was able to avoid being blocked since he is the last one.  It could also explain the change in kills.  

Unless for some reason Avon is fake claim, but if that's the case, then I'm losing anyways.

It just says unsuccessful? 

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

It just says unsuccessful? 

Yeah, different wording than the one night when I tried to RB Dingo and was unable to find him.  Only guess why this time was unsuccessful and that time I couldn't find him is that he was using a different ability that night?  

13 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Yeah, different wording than the one night when I tried to RB Dingo and was unable to find him.  Only guess why this time was unsuccessful and that time I couldn't find him is that he was using a different ability that night?  

So he was able to avoid a hit from matts, and two roleblocks from you? 

As well as a hit on n3? 

Archived