The Wire mafia - Game Over! The Barksdale Gang controls Baltimore!

Whicker

Dome – Pickle (12), Rags (15), Mookie (18)
Ragnarok
Squire
Bcb
Orca
– Bcb (7), Dingo (12), Squire (13), Bcb (16)
Pickle Rick – Malf (6), Squire (12), Rags (18)
James – Swag (16)
Mookie – KSJ (6)
Touch – Swag (7)
Khodder – Rags (15)
KSJ – Rags (8), Orca (11)
Swag – Touch (8), Bcb (9), Malf (9), Bcb (16)
Malf – Pickle (6), Touch (6), Orca (8), Matts (11), Khodder (15)
Matts – Dingo (12)
Ted – Dingo (17)
Dingo – Swag (14), Dome (17)

Vote Count:
2 Swag – Touch, James
2 Bcb – Swag, Orca

2 Rags – Khodder, Pickle
2 Dingo – Matts, Ted
1 KSJ – Mookie
1 Khodder – Malf
1 Orca – KSJ
1 Dome – Dingo
1 Mookie – Dome

15 hours ago, Dome said:

I actually do think I caught pickle rick

@Malfatron you still on this?

14 hours ago, Malfatron said:

thats what i think you are doing now.

squire is the easy vote here because of his fail logic by bringing up a post i made prior to the game 

i think mafia would be more careful than to "fake scumhunt" based on false logic like this.

conversely, mafia would be all over what squire did because mafia loves when civs give mafia legitimate reasons to vote for them. look at bcb attacking matts "red lettering" day 1 of the game 2 weeks ago

for this reason, i think orca, pickle, or dome is mafia. 

@Dome tell my why you think you caught picklein your post before.

14 hours ago, Dome said:

Same way you did earlier I think.

join me. 

Anyone get the feeling Malf and Dome are connected?

1 hour ago, The Orca said:

Yep, Matts, KSJ and Rags are up there for sure imo for the same reason. This post gives me a little pause on Rags

I think this is his only true post with content

We are also less than 24 hours into the game.  Let me warm up a bit.

31 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

This exchange between khodder, dome, and rags is sketching me out.  Especially Rags.

@Ragnarok why do you think khodder had real reads when he just rehashed what others have already said in the thread.  

I meant real reads in terms of actual thoughts, especially when compared to his initial post.  However, I'm still waiting for his answer to my question of why he didn't just say that in the first place.  Cause he had real thoughts ready immediately when called on.  

12 hours ago, Dome said:

Malf has been an easy read the last year or so IMO. Civ game so far. 

i dont like this. i feel like i have been playing differently than my previous game (the one you hosted). to confidently claim its my civ game is suspicious to me

51 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

@Malfatron why did you out that the post squire was using was before the game started? 

because, i wasnt going to learn anything from it. either it was a civ mistake, a mafia mistake, ir mafia playing dumb. 

i outted it because i wanted to see how people pushing that narrative (dome, orca, pickle) would respond. i was going for reads on you guys, because the squire thing felt like a deadend, and it also felt like thats how civs get railroaded and mislynched.

swag 

i dont have a civ read on him, and i feel like if he is civ, hes going to be a reckless player that might screw us over near end game or earlier.

i dont mind trimming some fat now, especially in light of what type this game is.

5 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

i dont like this. i feel like i have been playing differently than my previous game (the one you hosted). to confidently claim its my civ game is suspicious to me

because, i wasnt going to learn anything from it. either it was a civ mistake, a mafia mistake, ir mafia playing dumb. 

i outted it because i wanted to see how people pushing that narrative (dome, orca, pickle) would respond. i was going for reads on you guys, because the squire thing felt like a deadend, and it also felt like thats how civs get railroaded and mislynched.

swag 

i dont have a civ read on him, and i feel like if he is civ, hes going to be a reckless player that might screw us over near end game or earlier.

i dont mind trimming some fat now, especially in light of what type this game is.

Really? I liked his posts so far. Why do you think he would be reckless? 

7 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Untouch has said the exact same thing about you last game (I think) And you had no qualms

hmmmm

33 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

swag 

What type are you referring to? 

39 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

We are also less than 24 hours into the game.  Let me warm up a bit.

I meant real reads in terms of actual thoughts, especially when compared to his initial post.  However, I'm still waiting for his answer to my question of why he didn't just say that in the first place.  Cause he had real thoughts ready immediately when called on.  

You’re putting a lot of emphasis on this real concept

I’m convinced Ragnarok is Mafia.  He is too reliant on his old scum schtick of no necessity to contribute early and waffling between: I’m not going to have real gameplay and he has to warm up.  Guarantee, three days from now, homeboy is still doing the same thing, except now claiming he is having a bad game because all his scum reads are rolling over Town.

Archived