The Wire mafia - Game Over! The Barksdale Gang controls Baltimore!

Whicker

Lmao.  I failed.  Let me tell you.

I drew the Doctor role, which only listed me as Doctor.  I am typically targeted early due to my playstyle and personality.  I saw the roles were limited when Malf died.  I was suspicious of bcb, so I claimed a role that is an easily faked claim later in the game, thus foreclosing a strong fake claim for scum by initiating it early.  

I either hit and can justify spam protecting myself, or I miss, which then insulates me.  I will not be nightkilled due to mislynch potential and only have to survive the days.  Thereafter, I protected Touch every night since all Mafia had to do was roleblock and kill him on a night he targetedTown for a 1-2 play.

Meanwhile, I went after 2 Mafia objectively hard.  And never fully bought Ragnarok’s story.  The day I died I said I’m convinced he is Mafia.  It was him or KSJ, whose awful play I mistook for Mafia.  Ragnarok did exactly what I predicted on D1.  Then lied about all my characterizations, hoping to ride my dead coattails to glory.  This was absolutely infuriating.  Lolafkwhoopsydaisydididothatgiggles

All the while, I’m dealing with Khodder screaming about how the character I claimed should be a protector or vig, not a thief.  Like, thanks, guy.  Maybe after I push the math approach that got Ted lynched and adamantly went after Squire you could get it through that skull, but no.

Just now, SwAg said:

Whatever.  My play didn’t work.  It was at least motivated by strategy, in addition to Malf hurting my feelings by calling me reckless.  How you like that recklessness?!  You bully

but i ended up being right about your recklessness :)

though i will say that your scumdar was super on point.

Just now, bcb1213 said:

I disagree.... 

I doubt this makes you feel any better, but when I saw the Watcher died I switched my initial plan to fake on Ragnarok to you.  Maybe if you would play better on D1 this wouldn’t happen.

i take no responsibility.

Just now, SwAg said:

Whatever.  My play didn’t work.  It was at least motivated by strategy, in addition to Malf hurting my feelings by calling me reckless.  How you like that recklessness?!  You bully

Worse part is it knew you were just making this all up as town but there's no way anyone was gonna believe that.  I really was the strongest town role in the game tho 

1 minute ago, bcb1213 said:

I disagree.... 

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

So having all the info now I'm a little less impressed. But, regardless, I like the way swag plays.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

I doubt this makes you feel any better, but when I saw the Watcher died I switched my initial plan to fake on Ragnarok to you.  Maybe if you would play better on D1 this wouldn’t happen.

I defended you!

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

tracker and watcher commonly go together though

3 minutes ago, The Orca said:

If you just claimed day vig, I would have believed you for a couple of days

see, this is why you're terrible at this game. You would have believed him to be the vig for a couple days, after he killed the host confirm vig.

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I literally have zero idea why the watcher dying would make you move from one to the other other 

Archived