The Wire mafia - Game Over! The Barksdale Gang controls Baltimore!

Whicker

Just now, Matts4313 said:

You are still missing the point on how that becomes unverifiable. So its pointless to keep pointing it out. 

I understand that's how you feel, I just don't care. 

It's still funny you're clinging to your broken theory like it's still good cause someone else likes it. 

Just now, Dome said:

I understand that's how you feel, I just don't care. 

It's still funny you're clinging to your broken theory like it's still good cause someone else likes it. 

ITs more of that I am not alone in seeing how silly your angle is. 

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

The answer from the Orca would be easy to figure out and I agree with that, it's the other info that I would be suspect of.  It's very easy to manipulate what you suggested.  I figured it out in 30 seconds, unless I'm missing something lol. 

1) I'm not doing that, the people didn't like it. I just want him to say something where i would know it's him. If I don't trust it or it's too general I move on.

2) I'm 99% sure you're gonna be wrong (his was unique) that's how I would catch them if they're lying.

4 hours ago, bcb1213 said:

i don't know why we are voting matts unless you think scum deliberately role blocked themselves, which would be ballsy i guess

It raises some questions on him admitting following along, but not posting to avoid being roleblocked N1.  Depending on his abilities, it might have been a throwaway night since mafia got 2 kills as it was.   I agree it would be ballsy, but not out of the realm of being a possibility.  

Just now, Dome said:

just say it, then we won't use the idea and I can move on. 

All he has to do is copy and paste orcas response (with the confirming statement or answer) into another chatty using orcas name.  Delete the info and replace it with what he wants and then leave the confirmation answer/statement.

For example, we want to know who we should lynch.  The confirmation question is what is my name (obviously we wouldn't use that though).  Khodder can go into another chatty as orca, type something other then who orca wants and then add in my name.  

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

ITs more of that I am not alone in seeing how silly your angle is. 

That's fine.

You were annoyed at my angle last time I took one, and I won the game as an other. 

One time everyone thought my theory was dumb and @theuntouchable couldn't have been a bucs cult convert. he was.

one time everyone thought my theory was dumb and there's no way jfin would just admit he was mafia and he was trolling. he was mafia and he wasn't trolling.

it's funny that you're still fighting on this. I'm doing it. Whicker said it was fair game to pursue this and test khodders claim. 

@Pickle Rick

First we have orca say something to khodder that we feel comfortable that it's only something orca would know.

you make khodder post everything in the thread next, THEN you ask orca to answer the second question to verify everything in thread is correct.

if he doesnt we know the thread info is a lie.

Just now, Dome said:

@Pickle Rick

First we have orca say something to khodder that we feel comfortable that it's only something orca would know.

you make khodder post everything in the thread next, THEN you ask orca to answer the second question to verify everything in thread is correct.

if he doesnt we know the thread info is a lie.

Damn didn't think of that that lol.  That would work 

56 minutes ago, James said:

Sounds good.

For what its worth, I agree about bcb. But for reasons that I'll also be evasive about, I'd rather wait and see if he lives a few more days before lynching him.

Is the feeling about bcb related to something this game specifically, or a more meta read?

I have mafia lean on him, but nothing very solid.  If you have something that could add more that would be appreciated.

Archived