The Wire mafia - Game Over! The Barksdale Gang controls Baltimore!

Whicker

54 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

It would probably be easier to list the people I don’t think would hit malf. 

Rags and you. 

Between dome and bcb I believe one of them said they would hit malf n1 every time but I don’t remember which one. 

Not it 

2 minutes ago, khodder said:

I know what Swag is putting down. The weird thing is that the role he is claiming to have has NOTHING to do with the character he is claiming.

BCB seems to have soft claimed an other based on what I've read.

You read wrong 

3 minutes ago, khodder said:

I know what Swag is putting down. The weird thing is that the role he is claiming to have has NOTHING to do with the character he is claiming.

BCB seems to have soft claimed an other based on what I've read.

Put your vote on KSJ, lets see what happens. 

48 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Oh I understood. 

Whats your stance on everyone and their mother soft claiming? Do you know the show? Is there enough gang members to give legit cover roles? 

There is more than enough cover roles. 

I'm most interested in why Swag claims one character but then insinuates an action nit associated with that character at all.

8 minutes ago, khodder said:

There is more than enough cover roles. 

I'm most interested in why Swag claims one character but then insinuates an action nit associated with that character at all.

I'm also interested in why Swag would ostensibly claim an important civ role with zero pressure and zero votes.

5 hours ago, bcb1213 said:

Lol.  Idk if you're just playing bad as scum or legitimately got bad info 

4 hours ago, bcb1213 said:

I guess you could be faking a guilty result as town.  Why, I have no idea. 

3 hours ago, bcb1213 said:

You're causing a bigger stink on me than necessary 

This reads straight out of a scum notebook.

First, he made a number of comments to show he really isn't worried, cause how could he be?

3 hours ago, bcb1213 said:

I've been telling you all from the beginning he has nothing 

Doubles down on this here.

2 hours ago, bcb1213 said:

Problem is you don't know swag like me and Rags do.  If there's anyone who would make up a result as town based on his gut, it's swag.  Or he is misguided by some false info. Could be either.  I don't see him taking this gambit as scum and getting blocked tonight /lynched tommorow when I flip town 

This really struck me as trying to pander because of how I defended some of Swag's actions D1.  Yes, Swag is capable of that type of thing.  Pretty sure I've seen him do it.  I just don't know if even Swag would do it in his first game with a bunch of new people.  He always wants to be right and in a first game on a new forum...I don't think he pulls this.  In like 3 more games, absolutely.   

2 hours ago, bcb1213 said:

I don't kno how or if it happened.  I just know he's wrong 

And backtracking here.  Trying to bring in more possibilities for something being wrong that isn't him being non town.

If I had to guess, bcb got caught as an other.  Partially because I don't think scum bcb would have been as quiet D1.

56 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

D1 you made some sort of comment about how you would follow Malf anywhere like a lost puppy dog. Then you admit to killing him every chance you get. Lucy, you got some splain'n to do. 

Holy misrepresentation Batman!

If bcb is in fact other, I would be interested in the people that were very on the fence about voting bcb.  I think scum would want to make a show of appearing a bit hesitant cause they know he wouldn't flip as scum.  

Now, if he is scum, I would look at people that didn't touch this with a ten foot pole.

That said, bcb.

Unless Swag is lying or way more confused than I have ever seen him, I think he has something on bcb.  

2 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

If bcb is in fact other, I would be interested in the people that were very on the fence about voting bcb.  I think scum would want to make a show of appearing a bit hesitant cause they know he wouldn't flip as scum.  

Now, if he is scum, I would look at people that didn't touch this with a ten foot pole.

That said, bcb.

Unless Swag is lying or way more confused than I have ever seen him, I think he has something on bcb.  

Scum have an agenda to kill others IMO. Swaggypoo has been hunting the other since the start of the game. What say you?

Archived