The Wire mafia - Game Over! The Barksdale Gang controls Baltimore!

Whicker

3 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

I think you and khodder are focusing too much on the roles making perfect sense for the show/characters. 

Youre almost never going to have roles specifically fit for every character. 

So far it looks like it has been though. I know mine is, and my role even specifically states why (using details from the show) i have those abilities.

I have to think Whicker tried his best to match them up to their characters, why else would he specifically tell me why i have my moves?

3 minutes ago, khodder said:

So far it seems pretty clear. The Watcher may be a slight stretch since Orlando was a money launderer for the gang, but there isn't a specific role that would fit for Orlando.

WeeBay as @SwAg is claiming has a clear other role and to me woukd be far more important than a watered down invest.

That’s my point though. You’re not always going to have specific roles that fit characters. It’s also possible that a character has a few roles that could make sense with further context. 

5 minutes ago, Dome said:

So far it looks like it has been though. I know mine is, and my role even specifically states why (using details from the show) i have those abilities.

I have to think Whicker tried his best to match them up to their characters, why else would he specifically tell me why i have my moves?

Does Wallace fit as a town neighbor? 

8 minutes ago, khodder said:

So far it seems pretty clear. The Watcher may be a slight stretch since Orlando was a money launderer for the gang, but there isn't a specific role that would fit for Orlando.

WeeBay as @SwAg is claiming has a clear other role and to me woukd be far more important than a watered down invest.

@khodder, I am @ing you because I have responded to this three times specifically, and implied my total role on at least six occasions, but you continue to ignore all of that.

What do you not comprehend?

Archived